Ratings for Dr. Lillian R. White

I suggest looking elsewhere for a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. White's for almost 20 years. Dr. White has ALWAYS been thorough, caring and conservative in my care. I suffer from several maladies and she has always been able to assist or refer me to someone who can. She knows my distaste for most doctors and that I despise having to see multiple doctors, particularly due to the same or subsequent maladies. I currently see 3 doctors. The second two were recommended by Dr. White, and I love all three. I honestly do not believe that I would still be here today had it NOT been for Dr. White AND her staff. Her staff does get busy. She has a VERY heavy patient load as I've learned over the years and will RARELY turn someone down for an appointment--somehow she'll work them in, even if means an extremely long day for her AND her staff. I have rarely had a "punctuality issue" and her staff have NEVER been rude with me. If you go to Dr. White, reconsider your approach with her staff. If you engage with them, they'll engage with you. Perhaps that will alleviate the "cold shoulder" feeling you may be experiencing.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Avoid her and her staff at all costs. Extremely unprofessional staff, when I asked to turn the AC up as it was Extremely cold in the waiting room (considering that I was sitting there with a very bad case of cold),the receptionist gave a stare. My appointment was at 11 but I waited for over one hour and a half to be seen. The whole office has no respect for the patients and their time, I believe its extremely disrespectful not to value anyone's time. And no, it was a constant occurrence, this is the last visit and I'm dropping her. Not worth it.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Tried making an appointment for 4 days, and all I got was a constant busy signal. I started serching the web to see if maybe she'd closed or moved her practice, which is how I found this web page. Dr. White is a very thorough, good doctor, however her staff is the worst I have EVER experienced. They don't always readily acknowledge you when you check in at front desk (if they are enthralled in a lively personal conversation), the wait time is longer than I care to mention... When you can get to voice mail, They do not always return the call. I tried calling on Thursday afternoon, all day on Friday and no return phone call. I went to CareNow but their medication worsened my condition. I ended up in hospital ER on Sunday night and was immediately admitted into the hospital for the next week.. Only then did I discover that Dr White doesn't visit hospitals. Overall, because of issues with her sometimes unprofessional staff, I am seriously considering finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

I went to Dr. White after suffering from kidney pain and was Mis-diagnosed from a primacare doctor. I have had several horrible experiences with doctors and really dont trust them. My friend recommended her to me knowing my distaste for them and Dr. White was AMAZING. I have never had a doctor be so thorough and take her time when getting all of my symptoms. For the first time ever, i didn't feel like a doctor was just trying to dope me up with antibiotics and rush me out of the office to get to the next one. I will say this though. My appointment was At 2:30 P.m. and i didn't leave til about 5:30 P.M. Lots of waiting in this room .. then in that room and I only took ten minutes of her time. But she herself was wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

When I went to my appointment I was seen 40 minutes after my appointment time. I went to this doctor in pain and discomfort. She prescribed medication, but told me to call two days later (on a Friday) to give an update, because she may to call in another prescription. I left a message early that Friday morning and that afternoon, but received no return calls. As a result, I had to suffer in pain and discomfort through the weekend. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr White's for 5 years and have found her to be very caring, thorough, and knowledgable. Due to my referals, she also treats 4 of my friends who also are very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

She doesn't code your information to your insurance correctly (will end up costing you more than your copay!) - she also refuses to discuss billing (not even over the phone or in office). After inquiring about a formal complaint process, she told me I could write her a letter ... "if it makes me feel better" ... told me no further discussions - pay up or office would turn it over to a collection agency. I finally started to pay the bill off and she dropped me as a patient. Refused to speak to me. I do not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Lillian R. White's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med