You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sherri Wise

I wish I understood the procedure before agreeing to have my perfectly good teeth capped. I was shocked when Dr. Wise said to me as she was grinding my teeth you won't believe what I'm doing to your teeth right now. Of douse I wasn't happy with the end result but she didn't want to believe anything was wrong with them. She them suggested I start seeing another dentist in her office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Best dentist I have ever gone to!!! Also saw the other doctor in her office (Dr.Vanaki) she was amazing too. Dr. Wise was genuine, kind and funny. She was on time, explained everything, and her front staff Leila gave me an estimate that was spot on. Can't recommend this office enough!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I recently went to Dr Wise for the first time, as she was recommended to me by a friend. She was warm, caring and friendly and super funny. She took the time to answer all my questions and I left completely understanding what treatment I needed. The hygienist I saw told me she has been at the office over 20 years that meant a lot to me. I can't recommend Dr Wise enough. I will be telling all my friends!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I never write reviews, but really feel the need to because of some of the positive (and erroneous) reviews I have read about Dr. Wise. This review pertains only to Dr. Wise and to none of her staff. I completely agree with a reviewer on another site who said that Dr. Wise "has the bedside manner of a porcupine" and a condescending attitude. Over the past few years, I have rarely had to interact with her, which explains why I have kept going to her office. However, on the few occasions that I have interacted with her, I have begun to understand why there is such high staff turnover in her office. Over the past few years, Dr. Wise has had three partner dentists, as they all seem to last no more than a year or two. I have also never had the same hygienist more than twice over the past few years. This seems very odd to me and is a major red flag. Dr. Wise does not seem like a nice, caring or kind person. She does not engage in small talk or even say hello when she enters the room. Although I try to make the effort to be nice and friendly, she always just seems disinterested. She spends very little time during a checkup. She has condescendingly pointed out a hygienist's mistake in front of both me and the hygienist, and made me feel very sorry for the very bubbly and nice hygienist. No one should be belittled, especially in front of a patient. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt in case they are having a bad day, but it seems like everyday Dr. Wise must be having a bad day. I have decided that I should look for another dentist, as who would want to be supporting such a person?

Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Wise is wonderful. I love her direct, yet compassionate manner. She is great with anxious children (my children love going to the dentist!) AND stressed-out adults. You can tell that she really cares about her patients. I came to Dr.Wise as a new client due to the convenience of her location...but I will remain a patient because of her thoughtful care!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Great and professional service along with being a very friendly office. Appointments always run on time and are meticulous and efficient. Very flexible in meeting the needs of last minute/and or emergency appointments. Reccomend for sure!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Went to Dr. Wise's for the first time and was treated extremely rude. Was completely overcharged and they drained my dental insurance without hardly any work done. Was told I'd get a teeth whitening kit for free after cleaning and x rays and was given nothing but an empty bank account. Going for a second opinion at a new and not over priced dentist. She should be ashamed of herself for over pricing patients. The receptionist should also learn to be more respectful and compassionate towards others. Very rude!!!!

Submitted December 23, 2014

I went to Dr. Sherri's office to have my wisdom teeth extracted. I first came across my wisdom teeth dilemma when I asked during my last cleaning. Upon looking at my X-Rays, Dr. Vanaki let me know I was better off getting them out because the possibility of them growing into the roots of my molars was there. I scheduled a sedation consultation right away as I'm a rookie to any type of procedure so wanted to be 'out'. She answered all of my questions, gave me a pamphlet of information, and explained how my journey would go from before, during and after the procedure. The information was clear, and I was then on my way to booking an appointment. When I walked in, I greeted the receptionist anxiously, and she eased my anxiety by telling a personal anecdote. I then walked in and was informed of how the procedure would go, instructions i would most likely be given, and was once again informed of any risks. I got in the chair, didn't remember the extraction, and left feeling good. There were time of hilarity, and above all, relief in having completed the procedure without difficulty. I am now a day into it, and I feel great. I have followed their instructions and am not in any kind of pain. Another bonus is that my regular routine was resumed today without barriers, and I am not even swollen! Thanks Dr. Vanaki and team for making my first sedation adventure a great one!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

My 7 year old daughter has been seeing Dr Wise for more than 2 years. I had read a lot of positive comments about Dr. Wise before we went to her. I found Dr Wise was not as friendly as what other people suggested on Google reviews, but I thought as long as she is doing her job, her manner is not our priority. We have been doing our regular check up once every 6 month. Every time it takes her 15-20 mins for check up and she would tell us my daughter has no cavities and sent us home. About a month ago my daughter was complaining about gum pain, turn out that she had a serious tooth cavity , which causes gum infection. We went to see different dentists and specialists, they are all surprised that my daughter has been doing regular check up. She has been suffering a lot of pain and went through an emergency tooth extraction. There are total of 7 cavities , now she is waiting to have another surgical procedure, which will costs me couple thousand dollars. As a mother I'm very mad that Dr. Wise did not find out those cavities early enough to reduce the trauma that my daughter is going through. Please note that my daughter doesn't drink milk or juice, and I only allow her to have sweets once a while. We will not go back to Dr Wise and will not recommend her to other friends.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Sherri Wise's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I wish I understood the procedure before agreeing to have my perfectly good teeth capped. I was shocked when Dr. Wise said to me as she was grinding my teeth y..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a fantastic office! Great staff, great dentists, easy to get to, free parking. Just 5 out 5!!!"

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I have ever gone to!!! Also saw the other doctor in her office (Dr.Vanaki) she was amazing too. Dr. Wise was genuine, kind and funny. She was on ti..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently went to Dr Wise for the first time, as she was recommended to me by a friend. She was warm, caring and friendly and super funny. She took the time to..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I never write reviews, but really feel the need to because of some of the positive (and erroneous) reviews I have read about Dr. Wise. This review pertains on..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wise is wonderful. I love her direct, yet compassionate manner. She is great with anxious children (my children love going to the dentist!) AND stressed-out..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great and professional service along with being a very friendly office. Appointments always run on time and are meticulous and efficient. Very flexible in meeti..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Wise's for the first time and was treated extremely rude. Was completely overcharged and they drained my dental insurance without hardly any work d..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Sherri's office to have my wisdom teeth extracted. I first came across my wisdom teeth dilemma when I asked during my last cleaning. Upon lookin..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My 7 year old daughter has been seeing Dr Wise for more than 2 years. I had read a lot of positive comments about Dr. Wise before we went to her. I found Dr Wi..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Wise for over 10 years now. I can honestly say that they are the best that I have ever gone to. Dr Wise and her team go out of their way..."

October 8, 2014