Ratings for Dr. Sherri Wise

10/10! Can't think of one negative thing to say. Happy people here who obviously live their job.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

What a great find. Open 6 days a week, free parking and a really fabulous people. Hygienist gave me the most comfortable cleaning I have ever had. Dr. Wise gave a completely painless freezing and my filling took no time at all. I also had a tooth out. They sent me home with instructions, followed up with several calls to see how I was doing. I needed to have a refill on my medication after hours and Dr. Wise answered the phone herself called in the prescription even though it was late at night. What more could you ask for. If you are looking for a new dentist go here. I never write reviews good or bad, but my experience here was so good I just had too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Simply a wonderful office!! Everyone is friendly nice and kind! Plus tons of free parking!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Great, great, great office!! Was so happy to find an office on the west side of Vancouver that does sedation dentistry. I had all my dental work done in two sessions while I basically slept. Zero pain zero anxiety. My cleaning was the best I have ever had. Really a one of a kind office. Can't rate them high enough!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Truely an excellent experience start to finish. Receptionist was super helpful with my insurance questions and happily gave me an ACCURATE estimate for my treatment I needed done. I saw Dr. Wise for part of my treatment and Dr. Vanaki for the other. They were both fantastic. They were on time, happy and smiling. It was a very positive office. My cleaning by the hygienist was great too. I have not a single bad thing to say about this office. I give it 10/10!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Went to this dentist for the first time last month, our dentist had retired. Excellent all round service! Would recommend you try this dentist

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Punctual, thorough and friendly. Very comfortable in the office. Dr. Wise truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I am so scared of the dentist but someone said to see dr wise and I am so glad I did. She took her time explained everything severs times. She was patient and kind and my filling looked great. Her staff is great. Everyone is happy and smiling! I will recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Best dentist I have ever seen. Kind helpful and obviously enjoys her job. He assistant is funny and kind and I have also seen the other dentist at the clinic and she is great too.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr Wise is rude, abrasive, condescending and has no bedside manner. Her office staff is constantly changing likely due to her difficult personality. I have no idea how she gets some positive ratings but can only assume that she treats certain patients better than others or is a very moody woman. Her skills seem to be okay but this does not make up for her disinterested attitude and negative energy. Particularly off putting is her open criticism of the other dentist she works with. I will not continue to attend the clinic.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Sherri Wise's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup