Ratings for Dr. Sherri Wise

Dr Anya Vanaki is an awesome dentist! She helped me get through some overwhelming work to my teeth. It all went great! Highly recommend! Very nice people!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Just a great practice. A real family practice. Dr. Wise's made me feel like family. After my procedure she let me know that if I had any problems over the weekend to just call her directly and gave me her cell phone number. I mean who does that anymore????? She is warm and caring and always seems really happy and enjoying what she does. Her staff is lovely. Her assistant Hieuee so nice and explained everything to me several times just to make sure I understood. I also loved the hygienist that cleaned my teeth, Simona. If you need a good dentist make an appointment you will be very happy you chose this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Have been going to this clinic for years. I love the fact that I can now have all my major dental work done by sedation. Have never had a bad experience here.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Just had my teeth cleaned...an excellent experience as always and I've been going to this clinic ever since it started! What I really appreciate is the fact that they let me take their toothpaste/mouthwash/floss samples to give out to my homeless clients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dentist's scare me, and I do NOT like going, but with that being said if I have to go the ONLY place I am going is to Dr. Wise. I have seen both dentists at this clinic and they are both amazing. Dr. Wise did my check up and then Dr. Vanaki did the extraction of my wisdom teeth. I mean she literally had my teeth out in minutes. She explained everything in detail and answered all my questions no matter how trivial. The office called me the next day to check on me and I really appreciated that. I have never been to an office with such fantastic follow up. I will not be going anywhere else EVER. I rarely share my reviews good or bad, but I feel so strongly about my experience here I just had to share. 10/10!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

The team at Dr Sherri Wise's office is the best dentist I have ever been to. They are extremely professional, very welcoming and make you feel very comfortable with their staff members. The receptionist is very sweet, always greets you upon arrival and makes sure you have all the pricing and coverage that you need. The hygienist is also a wonderful lady who takes her time and also explains everything that she is doing and how you can take care of your teeth the best way possible. She gives great tips and makes each visit a pleasure. As for the other dentists that I worked with to get my wisdom teeth out, they made the entire process stress free and made me a very happy client. My mouth post surgery is healing great thanks to their great work, I couldn't be more happier. And not to mention, the office is Very easily accessible by public transportation and by car as their is plenty of parking everywhere. Would recommend this dentist to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Great parking, great staff, great dentists, great hygienist, and happy smiling people. They were on time (what a refreshing change!) and did all the work when it came to doing my insurance paper work. When something got denied by my insurance that works so hard to try and get it covered and I really appreciated that. I have referred like 10 friends already and they are all equally as happy!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Best dentist I have ever seen! Painless, fast explained everything, and submitted everything to my insurance and their estimate was right on to the penny. Made me feel I was dealing with really honest people. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

The love and care that Dr. Wise and her team has shown me is like no other. They eliminated my fear of the dental chair which in turn has made me a healthier individual. Smiling again!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Get the feeling that the staff genuinely cares about my dental hygiene and health.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Sherri Wise's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup