Ratings for Dr. Sherri Wise

Love the office, dentists and staff. They run on time, friendly, smiling and generally a really happy bunch. Filed all my insurance paper work, called me several times after my surgery to see how I was. 10/10 with no hesitation I recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Love this office. Period. End of Sentence. The are fabulous in every regard!!! I would refer anyone here without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

not overly impressed with the service or chair side manner of the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

10/10! Can't think of one negative thing to say. Happy people here who obviously live their job.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

What a great find. Open 6 days a week, free parking and a really fabulous people. Hygienist gave me the most comfortable cleaning I have ever had. Dr. Wise gave a completely painless freezing and my filling took no time at all. I also had a tooth out. They sent me home with instructions, followed up with several calls to see how I was doing. I needed to have a refill on my medication after hours and Dr. Wise answered the phone herself called in the prescription even though it was late at night. What more could you ask for. If you are looking for a new dentist go here. I never write reviews good or bad, but my experience here was so good I just had too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Simply a wonderful office!! Everyone is friendly nice and kind! Plus tons of free parking!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Great, great, great office!! Was so happy to find an office on the west side of Vancouver that does sedation dentistry. I had all my dental work done in two sessions while I basically slept. Zero pain zero anxiety. My cleaning was the best I have ever had. Really a one of a kind office. Can't rate them high enough!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Truely an excellent experience start to finish. Receptionist was super helpful with my insurance questions and happily gave me an ACCURATE estimate for my treatment I needed done. I saw Dr. Wise for part of my treatment and Dr. Vanaki for the other. They were both fantastic. They were on time, happy and smiling. It was a very positive office. My cleaning by the hygienist was great too. I have not a single bad thing to say about this office. I give it 10/10!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Went to this dentist for the first time last month, our dentist had retired. Excellent all round service! Would recommend you try this dentist

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Punctual, thorough and friendly. Very comfortable in the office. Dr. Wise truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Sherri Wise's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company