Dr. Sherri Wise

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sherri Wise

She didn’t make me feel comfortable. Too rough and charged a lot. Not going back or recommending

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I enjoy my dental appts at Dr. Wise's office as she and her staff are so friendly and take really good care of you. They listen to your concerms and offer helpful suggestions.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

The team with Dr. Wise is amazing. Really knowledgeable and they all have a gentle touch. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr Wise and her team are by far the best dentist I have ever visited. I do have a bad gag reflex and they always take the extra time and care needed to make every appointment enjoyable. Most people will agree a dentist visit is not enjoyable, but the staff sure does make it. We have moved twice since we first saw the team here, and will continue to stay with them no matter what.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Wise has the best chair side manner. So nice, funny and really explains the dentistry in a way I could completely understand. No rushing at this clinic, they answered all my questions and took their time. They gave me plenty of time to feel frozen before every starting. I did not feel a thing. I really don't like going to the dentist but I would go here anytime. So happy I found this clinic. A+++

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Without a doubt the best dental experience I have ever had. Decided to have all my work done under sedation. I love that this practice has this option. Everyone at the office was amazing and I couldn't be happier!!!! 10/10

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Anya Vanaki is an awesome dentist! She helped me get through some overwhelming work to my teeth. It all went great! Highly recommend! Very nice people!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Just a great practice. A real family practice. Dr. Wise's made me feel like family. After my procedure she let me know that if I had any problems over the weekend to just call her directly and gave me her cell phone number. I mean who does that anymore????? She is warm and caring and always seems really happy and enjoying what she does. Her staff is lovely. Her assistant Hieuee so nice and explained everything to me several times just to make sure I understood. I also loved the hygienist that cleaned my teeth, Simona. If you need a good dentist make an appointment you will be very happy you chose this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Have been going to this clinic for years. I love the fact that I can now have all my major dental work done by sedation. Have never had a bad experience here.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Just had my teeth cleaned...an excellent experience as always and I've been going to this clinic ever since it started! What I really appreciate is the fact that they let me take their toothpaste/mouthwash/floss samples to give out to my homeless clients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Sherri Wise's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan