Ratings for Dr. Sherri Wise

Great parking, great staff, great dentists, great hygienist, and happy smiling people. They were on time (what a refreshing change!) and did all the work when it came to doing my insurance paper work. When something got denied by my insurance that works so hard to try and get it covered and I really appreciated that. I have referred like 10 friends already and they are all equally as happy!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Best dentist I have ever seen! Painless, fast explained everything, and submitted everything to my insurance and their estimate was right on to the penny. Made me feel I was dealing with really honest people. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

The love and care that Dr. Wise and her team has shown me is like no other. They eliminated my fear of the dental chair which in turn has made me a healthier individual. Smiling again!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Get the feeling that the staff genuinely cares about my dental hygiene and health.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I can't say enough about the staff. They are very friendly and make you feel at ease when having an appointment. Often I arrive 10 minutes early for my appointment in the morning and Linda is ready to take me in for my cleaning. The staff take the time to explain exactly what is going to happen and explains options for you and ensures all your questions are answered.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Excellent experiences. Great location and free parking. Staff are very friendly. No complaints.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I've gone to Dr. Wise for 6 years now and every visit, I've had such friendly, helpful experiences with ALL of the staff! They know their stuff and make you feel comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Wonderful Staff and clinic! They are always on time, and the hygienists are fantastic. All the dentists that have seen me here have been knowledgeable and helpful. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I love Dr Wise and recommend her to friends often! She is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Love the office, dentists and staff. They run on time, friendly, smiling and generally a really happy bunch. Filed all my insurance paper work, called me several times after my surgery to see how I was. 10/10 with no hesitation I recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Sherri Wise's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company