You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sherri Wise

Dr Wise is rude, abrasive, condescending and has no bedside manner. Her office staff is constantly changing likely due to her difficult personality. I have no idea how she gets some positive ratings but can only assume that she treats certain patients better than others or is a very moody woman. Her skills seem to be okay but this does not make up for her disinterested attitude and negative energy. Particularly off putting is her open criticism of the other dentist she works with. I will not continue to attend the clinic.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

After three visits to this clinic I will be heading elsewhere. There appears to be a significant amount of over booking. Dr Wise in particular seemed to rush from one operatory to another, leaving me for fifteen minutes at a time and eventually having to postpone one of my treatments to another date. She had multiple hygenists to oversee, appeared stressed and was irritable. I was also surprised when she disclosed that one of the patients next door was an autistic child with severe dental decay. I am a physician and know that sharing this type of information is a breach of confidentiality and is unprofessional. I also found that Dr Wise treated her assistant in an abrasive manner. When I called the clinic after paying upfront, as per policy, to inquire about my insurance reimbursement, I did not receive a follow up call. I can honestly say this is the worst clinic I have been to.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Wise is a great dentist and her staff are extremely helpful and pleasant

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Wise was recommended to me and I in turn have recommended her to others. She's direct, knowledgeable and helpful. Simona (hygienist) takes care of my upkeep painlessly and Leanne is brilliant at making one feel at home and taking care of appointments and paperwork. I'm thoroughly satisfied with my experiences, thanks to everyone at Wise Dental Center!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

My daughter is no longer afraid to go to the dentist, hurray! Dr. Wise is great. She explained everything well and helped my daughter to stop fearing the dentist. She has also watched over her hygiene care resulting in a drastic improvement - no more cavities, where she used to need 2 fillings at every visit. Dr. Wise just has a way with kids that made mine suddenly want to do all the proper steps necessary in caring for her teeth. Now I don't have to beg her to brush or floss - when I ask it's done already! It's been a great experience for us and I'd recommend Dr. Wise highly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I wish I understood the procedure before agreeing to have my perfectly good teeth capped. I was shocked when Dr. Wise said to me as she was grinding my teeth you won't believe what I'm doing to your teeth right now. Of douse I wasn't happy with the end result but she didn't want to believe anything was wrong with them. She them suggested I start seeing another dentist in her office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Best dentist I have ever gone to!!! Also saw the other doctor in her office (Dr.Vanaki) she was amazing too. Dr. Wise was genuine, kind and funny. She was on time, explained everything, and her front staff Leila gave me an estimate that was spot on. Can't recommend this office enough!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I recently went to Dr Wise for the first time, as she was recommended to me by a friend. She was warm, caring and friendly and super funny. She took the time to answer all my questions and I left completely understanding what treatment I needed. The hygienist I saw told me she has been at the office over 20 years that meant a lot to me. I can't recommend Dr Wise enough. I will be telling all my friends!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Sherri Wise's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wise is rude, abrasive, condescending and has no bedside manner. Her office staff is constantly changing likely due to her difficult personality. I have no i..."

May 28, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "After three visits to this clinic I will be heading elsewhere. There appears to be a significant amount of over booking. Dr Wise in particular seemed to rush fr..."

May 28, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wise is a great dentist and her staff are extremely helpful and pleasant"

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wise was recommended to me and I in turn have recommended her to others. She's direct, knowledgeable and helpful. Simona (hygienist) takes care of my upke..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My daughter is no longer afraid to go to the dentist, hurray! Dr. Wise is great. She explained everything well and helped my daughter to stop fearing the dentis..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just a great office. Everyone is kind, friendly, helpful and really take their time. Location is great, easy free parking. I give the office two thubs up!"

February 21, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I wish I understood the procedure before agreeing to have my perfectly good teeth capped. I was shocked when Dr. Wise said to me as she was grinding my teeth y..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a fantastic office! Great staff, great dentists, easy to get to, free parking. Just 5 out 5!!!"

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I have ever gone to!!! Also saw the other doctor in her office (Dr.Vanaki) she was amazing too. Dr. Wise was genuine, kind and funny. She was on ti..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently went to Dr Wise for the first time, as she was recommended to me by a friend. She was warm, caring and friendly and super funny. She took the time to..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I never write reviews, but really feel the need to because of some of the positive (and erroneous) reviews I have read about Dr. Wise. This review pertains on..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wise is wonderful. I love her direct, yet compassionate manner. She is great with anxious children (my children love going to the dentist!) AND stressed-out..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great and professional service along with being a very friendly office. Appointments always run on time and are meticulous and efficient. Very flexible in meeti..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Wise's for the first time and was treated extremely rude. Was completely overcharged and they drained my dental insurance without hardly any work d..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Sherri's office to have my wisdom teeth extracted. I first came across my wisdom teeth dilemma when I asked during my last cleaning. Upon lookin..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My 7 year old daughter has been seeing Dr Wise for more than 2 years. I had read a lot of positive comments about Dr. Wise before we went to her. I found Dr Wi..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Wise for over 10 years now. I can honestly say that they are the best that I have ever gone to. Dr Wise and her team go out of their way..."

October 8, 2014