Ratings for Dr. Marlene S. Moulton

One of Fort Myers finest and most knowledgable internist. She listens, she is prompt, the staff is friendly and her office is clean and beautiful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Ruin my life.. Stay away from this Quack! There's a reason she is no longer with Lee Physician Group! Has a very bad temper.. Went to her for a skin mole.. She stated oh that's nothing.. Went to another doctor, yes it was skin cancer. She's a quack!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Excellent and caring doctor. Have recommended her to several of my friends. Thanks for taking such good care of me Dr. Moulton.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I found Dr . Moultin very thorough and genuinely interested in my issues . She took the time to explain what treatments were available to me

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Moulton is a very caring doctor and I am so greatful to have found her. She is the best and I would highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Moulton was very willing to listen to my issues and very knowledgeable about possible problems. I feel very confident in her and her staff. They were very prompt and efficient.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Very knowledgeable, but not very willing to help you. Poor at giving pap smear (very painful).

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

When I first started as a patient of Dr. Moulton, she seemed caring and concerned. Recently, she has not displayed the same attitude. She spends little time with you. She becomes agitated when asked questions. The quality of the exam is anything but thorough. This is only my opinion.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Dr Moulton is extremely knowlegable and kind. She is one of the best Dr to come to our area. She spends tim e with you and really cares. I feel fortunate to have found her.I have complicated issues and she is adressing them one at a time. She has given my hope and a positiva attitude.She really knows her stuff!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Marlene S. Moulton's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)