Ratings for Dr. Thomas Porter

Dr. Porter accused me of trying to attain prescrption pills when in fact they were necessary for my condition. I turned to another doctor who diagnosed me properly. Very Unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

A very good practice with helpful staff. Our son has been a patient for several years and is always happy to see Dr. Porter.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I love Dr. Porter, but unfortunately I cannot say the same for the rest of the staff. I have had hit-or-miss experiences with many of the staff members - nurses, doctors, admin, etc. We adore Dr. Porter but may be switching practices based on the inconsistencies of the rest of the practice.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

We have used Dr Porter for about 7 years. Our son was diagnosed with autism when he was 3 and we have been using Dr. Porter since then. He is very patient and knowledgeable and our son actually likes going to see him. He is known as the "ipad doctor". Dr. Porter is the type of doctor that after a few visits he is like a family friend that has been part of your family forever.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Porter is smart and helpful. As my son says, "I really don't like doctors except for Dr.Porter". He is great with my kids and is always able to explain stuff to me so I understand it. Very smart AND has people skills! Love him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Porter is awesome! He answers all of your questions and takes the time to get to know your kids and the family. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Terrific practice, very knowledgeable and thorough. Our children love him and his partners, and we have never had difficulty in getting in to see them. We are so glad we switched!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009