Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Godbout

He is very unprofessional. Does not care about the patient. He has extreme swings in his manner and makes rash decisions which seem based on his mood or how much he likes you that day. He is inconsistent in his suggested course of treatment and does not listen to his patient's concerns. He would recommend one course of treatment and then suddenly change his mind for no apparent reason. He is dismissive and rude. He thinks he knows it all and definitely has a "God complex." I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. I didn't feel I could trust him to have my best interest in mind especially because he didn't seem to believe me when I told him I was in pain! Since he couldn't find a reason for it he then questioned my integrity and dismissed my case. Not a good Doctor at all in my book. Terrible experience I would never want to repeat.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

After seeing two other doctors for my disc herniation, I can honestly say that Dr. Godbout is best doctor hands down at treating chronic pain. He did two separate spinal indjections to treat my SEVERE back pain due to a herniated disc. I was initially concerned because he didn't use sedation but the pain of the procedure was tolerable and he works fast!!! He is compassionate and confident. If you need a back doctor, he's your guy!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Doctor was nice the first visit after that, he refused to see me for a follow up and after continious pain from steroid injections. I was referred instead to a PA I and talked to several nurses. I was told Dr. Godbout does the steroid injections, instead another doctor who was not familiar with my condition did the injections and nearly injected the wrong side of my back if I hadn't stopped him. Dr. Godbout was in the room, but seemed totally indifferent, never went over my MRI results or consulted with me before asking me to come for these injections. I now feel worse and can't sleep from the pain. The solution proposed by his nurse, well may be they did not inject the right spot (no s...) I am not going to go for more torture so some incompetent doctor can practice on me. I feel this practice tries to push meds and steroid injections because that's where they make their money. I should have trusted my gutt and declined the steroid injections in the fist place.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

He is a very busy man so you will wait a little longer to see him. But I think he is one of the smartest doctors I know. I guess only time will tell. I will update on here.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

i have Chronic Pain Syndrome and Dr. Godbout is the best doctor I have ever had. He has alleviated my pain and has a fantastic bedside manner. I would reccomend him to anyone who is in pain. He is outstanding! John W. Joyce

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Christopher J. Godbout's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC