Ratings for Dr. JOHN H. Boyles

I was very disatisfied with this doctor. His knowledge of natural medicine is not as high as I expected. I feel this man should have retired years ago. He does not keep abreast of the latest studies and method of treating patients like I would like. I really wanted to like him, I would not recommend him to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. John Boyles at D.E.N.T. is by far the most knowledgeable physician I have ever met when it comes to environmental, nutritional, and dietary medicine. I am a nutrition consultant with my Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences and I say without reservation that Dr. John Boyles knows and understands more about environmental, nutritional, and dietary medicine and science than all of the physicians I’ve ever met and have been examined by, put together. He stands head and shoulders above them all. He saved my friend’s life a few years ago when another environmental physician misdiagnosed her. Dr. John Boyles is currently helping my husband and me overcome severe illness after being poisoned by mold in our house which we were exposed to for 9 years, among other toxic environmental conditions in our house. I recommend him with the very highest regard. He has saved many lives and has enhanced the quality and longevity of every single one of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. JOHN H. Boyles's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1960)