Ratings for Dr. Nancy S. Greenbarg

Wish I could rate above a 5 Dr Greenbarg was funny, entertaining, yet sincerely comforting. In the waiting room 2 other patients raved about her work and bedside manor. I was so delighted with my visit and root canal. She was quick, painless and what a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

As a Doctor shes very good bad as a person very rude with your patien,and cruel.

Submitted October 1, 2014

Excellent. Very professional, knowledgable, trustworthy, and concerned. I could not ask for more.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

I highly recommend this doctor to anyone having a root canal. She was quick and painless...and quite funny to help make this experience pleasant. JC

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Very professional and knowlegeable - She took time to answer all of my questions and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

This was my 2nd root canal with Dr Greenbarg. I wouldn't go anywhere else.She explains everything thoroughly and has a wonderful and caring staff.And most importantantly I did not feel a thing. This Dr. knows what she is doing!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I was at first scared to death to see the dentist for a root canal, but Dr. Greenbarg was the BEST. I have had bad experiences in the past and found her to be VERY compassionate and knowledgable. Her office and staff are very comforting. I wish she could be my general dentist ..I did not feel anything during my visit. This was my best dental visit ever!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

During my visit, Dr. Greenbarg was rude, degrading and hostile to her Assistant, putting me, the patient, in a very embarrassing position. She made sarcastic remarks to me as well. On a follow-up visit, she insisted I be there at 9:00 AM, then arrived herself at 9:45 AM, keeping me waiting for 45 minutes. She did not apologize. When I asked her to show me the tooth she had treated, she denied having a mirror to show me. Then she referred to the tooth by a number. Dentists learn to identify teeth through a number system. I never learned this system in school. Yet Dr. Greenbarg hollered at me for not knowing which tooth it was when she told me its number! By the way, the office is very expensively and elaborately decorated. If you bring water or any drink with you, be sure to bring a coaster or you will hear about it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009