Ratings for Dr. Ganapathy Bala

This dr REFUSED to give me my asthma shots XOLAIR. He tried to make me take inhalers that were giving me DANGEROUS side effects. I was forced to go to another dr and had no problem getting my shots. Staff was rude and Bala was the worst! Just in it for the money-doesn't care who he hurts.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Bala for over 3 years and he's been a blessing for me and my family. I have a condition called DPU that is terrible to deal with and he tries everything he can to help me manage it. If it's not working, we try something else. If I have to ask a question, I call and he gets right back to me. I don't think that he has the best bedside manner all the time, but I know that he truly cares about how I'm feeling. I also had a reaction to my allergy injections once and he and his staff immediately jumped into action! They even called my family for me so that I didn't have to drive myself home because they knew I was shaken up and not thinking straight. Dr. Bala made daily phone calls all week to make sure that I was doing okay and not having residual effects of the reaction. His staff has always been friendly and can usually make appointments quickly (same day!) if they aren't too busy. I think sometimes people mistake cultural differences for rudeness.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I too missed out on the warmth and compassionate care from the moment I got to the front desk. Although Dr. Bala is very knowledgeable and helpful, I wouldn't actually rate him or his staff highly for warmth and compassion. I was in the office for over an hour - NOT ONE single person greeted me warmly (or even smiled for that matter!) while I was there, including the doctor. I believe that a doctor and staff should be a balance between knowledge and comfort. It's really hard to believe that this doctor was once a pediatrician - I can't easily imagine him bonding with anyone. Once again a warm and sensitive staff apparently doesn't matter much even though it does the patient a world of good. The final deciding factor - the question "Would you go back to him?" The answer is yes, but not if I didn't absolutely have to.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Best doctor ever! Always a big help and always willing to try his best at finding out what is wrong and what he can do. No other doctor compares to him when it comes to asthma problems.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I missed the feeling of bonding that the last rater seems to feel. Overall, great Doctor, I only wish he had made us feel a bit more important. He sure does know his stuff though, and he gets the job done! Thank you Dr. Bala!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Finest, most compassionate, and current doctor I've ever been to. He calls you back! Almost within the hour. Very concerned about your health. Kind, focused. This small man has a heart the size of an elephant!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Ganapathy Bala's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO