Ratings for Dr. Miguel Gutierrez-Diaz

Do not care for this dr. My mom has been seeing him for years...and he has been little help, nor have I felt like he actually cares about my moms situation....very frustrating. No urgency on his part...

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

recently moving to Florida I was having trouble finding a compasionate Dr. I am so happy and relieved to have found Dr.G!! He really cares about his patients and knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. G IS AWESOME !He really cares about his patients and knows their names we have been using him for about 9 yrs

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

The best doctor my husband and I have ever met. When he is with you no one else matters, at the moment you are the center of his world and he will do whatever it takes to help you. He's an example of what a doctor should be and an example of a fine person. Thank you Dr G for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. G. has been our family physician for many, many years. He is caring and knowledgeable. I completely trust him and he always makes you feel as if you are the only person he is interested in.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2009

I have used this Dr sence he came to pensacola he is so thoutful and understanding never rushes you and you can talk to him like a friend and sends you to someone who can to what is to be done always to a good dr.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

It is hard to rate someone who is by far one of the best physician I have ever had. His caring manner and knowledge is an example of what every physician should have. I am very secure in knowing that I am in the best hands with him.He is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Miguel Gutierrez-Diaz's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1992)