Ratings for Dr. Walter H. Eversmeyer

He is an excellent listener and will try to find causes to treat your illness He also wants your attention and feedback. He is top in his field Would like quicker response when refills are needed And dislike leaving messages on voicemail when telephoning Well pleased. With dr and his staff

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

My biggest issue is not being able to get my refills turned in to the pharmacy in a timely manner. When you call, you don't have an option of speaking to a person. I've tried several avenues and have left several messages (my pharmacy also has left messages) and no calls have been returned and now, five days later I still can't get my refill. It's a medication that I'm not supposed to skip, but I have been out since last week. I am going to resort to calling the after hours doctor on call now.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Spent 1 hr in the waiting room and lett than 15 minutes in with the doctor. Told me I was too young for RA and that I had osteoarthritis, take mobic and follow-up with my GP, he didnt need to see me again. Still having the same joint pain and will now find another RA that may take the time to diagnose whats going on with me.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

This Doctor is old as the hills! He has no compassion.He diagnosed me with R.A. handed me my prescriptions, a pamphlet and walked out!I was very dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I am young so I didn't fit the criteria to be a typical Dr. Eversmeyer patient. I was scared since I had gotten a few abnormal tests and wanted answers but didn't get any. He disregarded my labs for the most part and sent me off to repeat useless tests. He was a nice guy though and his staff is nice. Would recommend him if you're an established arthritis patient. If you're confused and scared, don't go here.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

A little brusk, but always to the point. He explains the problem and potential treatments. Always refers to appropriate labs/testing.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

After going from doctor to doctor for years and years and in pain, I was speaking to a lady who sits in back of me at church and Dr. Eversmeyer was highly recommended to me by her. I have been going to Dr. Eversmeyer for over a year now. He is always prompt, he is notably knowledgeable of his field and although not much of a talker, he is professional and amiable and has helped me considerably with my arthritis and fibromyalgia. I cannot say I am totally pain free, but certainly in a much better place physically since going to him. His staff is pleasant and friendly and will go that extra mile to be of assistance. Since going to him, I have found a number of other people that go to him also and who are also very pleased with his treatment. I would never change doctors now.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Walter H. Eversmeyer's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1977)