Ratings for Dr. Andrew I. Sumich

He did non FDA approved shots into my cervical spine. Read about adhesive arachrondritis. I have been to most if not all specialist who deal with this condition. I'm screwed. Do not let him stick his needle into cervical spine especially if you have had a multi fused neck. This condition destroys lives. The FDA says no!!!! But sumich can make $5000 for firm. Stick the needle in then blame the patient. Tim Adamson referred to Sumich for the shots then blew me off. Run.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

When he injected my spine with non FDA cerivcal epidural into spine it destroyed afamily he and assist and referring dr blew me off. What caring people.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

OMG! I had hip joint injection today, and I was totally anxious about it. Dr Sumich and all supporting staff were just AWESOME! I was reassured, encouraged and patiently supported thrust the process. Dr. Sumich is definitely competent, skillful, confident, compassionate and caring. I had read a previous post that almost caused me to cancel and request another dr. I am so thankful for his expertise as I had been enduring pain for 6 months before I found myself in his care. I would highly recommend dr. Sumich to my family and friends. I thank dr. Smith of cnsa as well for referring me in the right direction.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Falsified records and did non dfa shot into spine and give me adhesive arachronditis. When you become a man say your sorry to my family.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Sumich cares about money a disagrace of a human being. Treated by best and sumich did shot below multi fused neck . One non FDA approved shots below fusion led to 15 pills a day and he blew me offe. Tim adamson sent me to sumich for non dfa shot. Adamson sits in judgement what a joke. Shot was para median interlaminer to the right risky on no uncles scary fusion. Should have been sent to hospital for immediate treatment. He blamed me for feeling horrible. A coward. His family raised a coward. Carolina will send threatening letters from law funds. And advertise on npr like they care. They ruin my family business and life. ICUs emergency rm . Read about adhesive arachronditis circle friends was set up because of dr sumich, adamson and tsakakis . Worse clear white neck in 2005 in 2012 3000 to5000 dollars for non dfa shots. Good ins and tell me worse he sees is headache.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Compassionate dr sat carolina neuro & spine. 3 days after andrew sumich gave me a non dfa approve below a multi fuse neck I was in horrible pain. He blew me off. Only treatment would have been to get me to hospital for iv treatment. That means something went wrong. Sumich medical care was to blow me off. He parents raised a fine man.adhesive arachronditis is a brutal disease look up circle of friend with arachronditis. Non FDA shots 3000 to 5000 with good insurance. Sumich went for the money and not the human. If I can save one person from this man I will people a family. Run he did the most risky shot on my spine. He either knew nothing about disease or did not care. Went from 3 Advil to 15 pills a day. This has destroyed my entire family.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Sumich was very caring and skilled. Great doctor. Will return if I ever need his services again.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Sumich has cared for me the last 2yrs...He is an awesome Dr. very smart and is very knowledgable...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Andrew I. Sumich's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2001)