Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Davis

My mom's family doctor referred her to dr. Davis because my mom started to experience great pain all over her body and is also suffering from an old fracture on her foot. When we went to Dr. Davis she made us wait for over an hour without having any patients inside, I was so late for work I had to call in and say I couldn't make it. My mom was complaining about all the pain and all the doctor was doing is filling information on her computer. She said to my mom she has to do and x-ray on her knees and foot, and she said we have to reschedule an appointment because she was done her shift for the day!! Are you serious she only saw us for 10 mins!? When we went out her secretary had already gone home so we had to call to get an appointment again. After my mom did her x-ray the secretary called saying the results and that my mom's fracture is worse, I told her what is the solution to this she said I don't know, doctor davis said to tell you the results and she can see you for an appointment 4 weeks from now after she is back from her vacation. Worst exprience with a doctor. Don't go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Do not accept a referral to this Dr. Ask for someone else or try web MD. No time management skills. If you do not have blood pressure issues before you meet her, you will after.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

She should retire, nothing positive to say about this doctor, we have to call another specialist about a question she need answer,. Go figure!! The less time we wait to see her was about 1.5 hours and this was her first apt of the day. Most wait time are over 2:00 hrs.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Secretary tries her best. Consistently wait more than an hour to see her while she leisurely takes breaks whenever she pleases ignoring her waiting room full of patients. Talks about herself 90% of the appointment and goes off on useless tangents blowing smoke up her own butt. Only was willing to do 1 blood test and wouldn't provide a firm diagnosis. Started one appointment telling me about support groups for lupus and treatment of lupus but would not actually confirm a diagnosis of lupus, told me she could not diagnose me. Became condescending when I asked whether or not I have lupus and avoided answering. Yet she told me she marked me in the health care system as having a positive lupus diagnosis and warned me about trying to get insurance due to it. So she refused to diagnose me but decided to mark me as having lupus for the government. Horrible beside manner. Rude and condescending, didn't take the time to even review my chart and tests before coming in. Refused to treat my pain because I "don't look sick" and told me to "just deal with it and come back in a year". When I said I felt uncomfortable taking acetaminophen due to the effects on the liver she made incredibly ignorant and off topic comments about people attempting suicide via acetaminophen overdose being "attention seekers" and "not really depressed". Absolutely horrible doctor, would NOT recommend, save your time!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

This doctor is rude, like she only cares about herself not the patient, i dont know why she is even a doctor. It's about time she retire! She is always late even if her sign says 15 mins appt. She even yells at her staff for her wrong doing.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

My experience with Dr Davis had been the worst medical 'care' I have ever received. She was an hour an a half late for my first appointment and an hour and 45 mintues late for my second appointment. She didn't have one ounce of bedside manner or seemed to care about me as a patient in the least. The only thing she was interested in was filing my information on the computer while I sat and waited for her to ask me ANY questions about why I was there. She told me she would just read the report sent from my other doctor and go from there. She is a terrible doctor and I will NOT be going back to see her as a patient again.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

This doctor is rude, all she cares about is her and money, does not care about patients AT all. The way she talks to her staff is rude and disrespectful. Never have i seen someone like her. Her timing is horrible, i would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

This woman is an idiot, first thing she said to me is "I don't know how you made it through the door, I don't treat people like you" meaning fibromyalgia "people"...I was astounded, I drove 4 hrs. to hear this. She couldn't tie or untie my gown because she had the flu and felt terrible. She boasted about herself, how great she is. She did prescribe a muscle relaxant to help with the spasms but my family md. could of done that. She was referred to me by a co worker, 2 others went to her and now none of these people see her... a total waste of time...and a biotch to boot...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

My experience with this doctor was asolutely horrid.Not only did she talk about herself constantly and how there are only 400 rheumalogists across Canada etc. etc. but when she gave me my cotizone shot in my knee I thought I was going to jump out of my skin although she told me she had a very thin needle as I had requested. No bedside manners whatsoever and I would not not even recommend a horse going to see her to get a shot.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I've been to see her twice . The first time she kept getting worked up every time I spoke. She said I was confusing her and getting her of track she had to stay on schedule because time was limited per patient the second visit I new what to expect so it went much better and she ended up being very helpful. Would recommend her after all at the end of the day she knows her stuff and can help you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016