You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Davis

I've been to see her twice . The first time she kept getting worked up every time I spoke. She said I was confusing her and getting her of track she had to stay on schedule because time was limited per patient the second visit I new what to expect so it went much better and she ended up being very helpful. Would recommend her after all at the end of the day she knows her stuff and can help you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

At first I was impressed with our communication and her attitude, but I found that she was mostly interested in complaining about her own problems with funding, and with being one of a few rheumatologists among other things. Her receptionist was the worst I've ever met in my 71 years of life, and I'm glad she's no longer employed there. I will ask to be referred to a new rheumatologist if I need to see one.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

New receptionist is excellent! Wait times are improving. Great referral to an OT at the arthritis society. Knowledgeable about psoriatic arthritis and new available treatments.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

She is a terrible doctor. She had an opinion before she even had the chance to look at me and her diagnosis is based on information she doesn't even have. I think she needs to go back to school considering the tests she performs in the office are not even recommended by the arthritis society. Save yourself the time and heartache, find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Davis has a new receptionist who is quite pleasant and helpful. She has been helpful in treating my problem and kind as well. I am happy that someone is willing to treat me in a timely manner and if folks think that their problem is "minor," then they can say "no thank you" to the follow-up appointments. She apologized for the wait for my first appointment - her previous receptionist was not processing her requests properly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

The last three ratings (Sep 23, May 20, Apr 24) have nailed it on the head! It's like being in a time warp! I was referred to Dr. Davis one year ago for something quite minor, but it took three months to get an appointment. Over the past nine months I have seen the doctor seven times for what I suspect could have been accomplished in two or three visits; presumably she bills OHIP by the visit!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Get rid of the receptionist, ASAP!! She is cold, and as the others have said, the waiting room is like a prison cell. You aren't allowed to talk to her until she opens the little window and acknowledges that you exist. I missed an appt. and you'd think I'd killed someone. I paid my penalty fee, only to be asked how I got in - that once you miss an appt., you won't be seen again. It's a very uncomfortable feeling the whole time you're there. The doctor can be chatty, but certainly isn't warm or all that friendly.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Stay away. Bad experience from the get go. Their waiting room makes me think Soviet era East Germany. The tiny opaque reception window is usually shut. My appointment was first thing in the AM but I still had to wait. Dr was condescending. She did not listen, even to things I repeated several times. I was told they would fax my prescription to my pharmacy. 3 days later the pharmacy had not received my prescription so I called the Dr several times. Nobody answered. The voice mail states they do not take messages. No option to find out their hours or location or anything else. I finally got a hold of them a week after my appointment and was told that my prescription is "waiting for the Dr to sign". When I asked why it took so long the receptionist rudely told me that she was away on Thursday and it would get done today(It is Tuesday today). The Dr may know her stuff (given her poor communication skills I really do not know) but has bad bedside manner and a poorly run office.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone I know. She is always very late, does not let you ask any questions and when I tried to ask a question she said "let me talk, just listen and don't interrupt". She complains about other patients missed appointments and left me with a strong impression that she really didn't want me to get better but just wanted me to keep going to see her so that she can pay her bills. I go to see a doctor so that I can get better and not to be told to be quiet or to hear them complain how it is difficult to run a business. Her receptionist is very cold and rude and hides behind a glass door and puts up a notice on a piece of ugly brown cardboard saying that she is "Not available". I am 51 year's old and this is the first time in my life that I have felt the need to write a bad review about a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Kathleen Davis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been to see her twice . The first time she kept getting worked up every time I spoke. She said I was confusing her and getting her of track she had to s..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "At first I was impressed with our communication and her attitude, but I found that she was mostly interested in complaining about her own problems with funding,..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "New receptionist is excellent! Wait times are improving. Great referral to an OT at the arthritis society. Knowledgeable about psoriatic arthritis and new avail..."

August 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2P 1V3". Address has been updated from "None" to "267 O'Connor Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16135673767".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She is a terrible doctor. She had an opinion before she even had the chance to look at me and her diagnosis is based on information she doesn't even have. I th..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Her time management is absolutely atrocious. She is so late with her appointments and makes no effort to try and get back on time."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis has a new receptionist who is quite pleasant and helpful. She has been helpful in treating my problem and kind as well. I am happy that someone is w..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The last three ratings (Sep 23, May 20, Apr 24) have nailed it on the head! It's like being in a time warp! I was referred to Dr. Davis one year ago for somet..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Get rid of the receptionist, ASAP!! She is cold, and as the others have said, the waiting room is like a prison cell. You aren't allowed to talk to her until sh..."

September 22, 2014