Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Davis

This doctor is rude, like she only cares about herself not the patient, i dont know why she is even a doctor. It's about time she retire! She is always late even if her sign says 15 mins appt. She even yells at her staff for her wrong doing.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

My experience with Dr Davis had been the worst medical 'care' I have ever received. She was an hour an a half late for my first appointment and an hour and 45 mintues late for my second appointment. She didn't have one ounce of bedside manner or seemed to care about me as a patient in the least. The only thing she was interested in was filing my information on the computer while I sat and waited for her to ask me ANY questions about why I was there. She told me she would just read the report sent from my other doctor and go from there. She is a terrible doctor and I will NOT be going back to see her as a patient again.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

This doctor is rude, all she cares about is her and money, does not care about patients AT all. The way she talks to her staff is rude and disrespectful. Never have i seen someone like her. Her timing is horrible, i would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

This woman is an idiot, first thing she said to me is "I don't know how you made it through the door, I don't treat people like you" meaning fibromyalgia "people"...I was astounded, I drove 4 hrs. to hear this. She couldn't tie or untie my gown because she had the flu and felt terrible. She boasted about herself, how great she is. She did prescribe a muscle relaxant to help with the spasms but my family md. could of done that. She was referred to me by a co worker, 2 others went to her and now none of these people see her... a total waste of time...and a biotch to boot...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

My experience with this doctor was asolutely horrid.Not only did she talk about herself constantly and how there are only 400 rheumalogists across Canada etc. etc. but when she gave me my cotizone shot in my knee I thought I was going to jump out of my skin although she told me she had a very thin needle as I had requested. No bedside manners whatsoever and I would not not even recommend a horse going to see her to get a shot.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I've been to see her twice . The first time she kept getting worked up every time I spoke. She said I was confusing her and getting her of track she had to stay on schedule because time was limited per patient the second visit I new what to expect so it went much better and she ended up being very helpful. Would recommend her after all at the end of the day she knows her stuff and can help you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

At first I was impressed with our communication and her attitude, but I found that she was mostly interested in complaining about her own problems with funding, and with being one of a few rheumatologists among other things. Her receptionist was the worst I've ever met in my 71 years of life, and I'm glad she's no longer employed there. I will ask to be referred to a new rheumatologist if I need to see one.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

New receptionist is excellent! Wait times are improving. Great referral to an OT at the arthritis society. Knowledgeable about psoriatic arthritis and new available treatments.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

She is a terrible doctor. She had an opinion before she even had the chance to look at me and her diagnosis is based on information she doesn't even have. I think she needs to go back to school considering the tests she performs in the office are not even recommended by the arthritis society. Save yourself the time and heartache, find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Her time management is absolutely atrocious. She is so late with her appointments and makes no effort to try and get back on time.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015