Ratings for Dr. Daniel Sisbarro

Dr. Sisbarro is the best doctor I have had. I trust him completely. He is very caring, thorough and trule develops a relationship with his patients and his families. I am so lucky to be one of his patients! I am sad to hear that others were displeased and cannot believe Dr. Sisbarro would ever act in a way that was not best for his patient. He is extremely careful and protective of those who are in his care. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I'm sure patients that made negative posts are malcontents with nothing better to do. Dr. Dan is a caring and exceptional doctor who is very knowledgeable and doesn't limit his time with each patient to a timetable. He takes as much time with his patients as need be.The 'Doc' has been mine for many years! Perhaps it's some patients that are the problem!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

DR SISBARRO HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR OVER 6 YEARS.I FIND HIM VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING .HE IS UP-TO-DATE ON EVERYTHING.I TRUST HIM WITH MY HEALTH.I AM 80 THIS YEAR UNDER HIS CARE.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

i referred by my cardiologist to this doctor. he rescheduled my appointment 2 times and then when i finally got the appointmentt i had to wait 45 minutes as the first appointment of the day. when he finally walked in i overheard him talking about how long he had to wait at the car dealer for a loaner. 2 times during the appointmnet he interrupted my appointment to take calls from someone about the cost of his car. he finally settled on me again and told me he had to get all my records before he decide what to do about my blood pressure medicine. I was there to see him about arthritis and gout. he never looked at me and i told him he was wasting my time and just left.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

This was my internist for 5 years. I developed pulmonary fibrosis and this doctor berated me for leaving the Loyola system to get a second opinion from a pulmonologist. When that pulmonologist recommended surgery, Dr. Sisbarro refused to give me clearance. He said he would reconsider if i got the same surgery recommendation from a Loyola physician. I felt helpless because he was my doctor for 5 years. I saw the Loyola Pulmonologist who told me I had a terminal illness and there was nothing that could be done. I saw this pulmonologist for 18 months. Finally, I went to the U of C and was told that I should have had the surgery and now it may be too late due to my advanced disease. Dr. Sisbarro never looked into my face when he spoke to me. I felt like he just gave up on me. Before this I was an active healthy person. Now I am on Oxygen, praying I can still get the surgery that this doctor refused to clear me for 18 months ago.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

knowledgeable, pleasant and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Daniel Sisbarro's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)