Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Mulholland

I slipped and cut myself with a rusty saw. The cut was minor but thought a tetenus shot was necessary. That was about 4 years ago and shortly after moving to Vermont. I had no doctor here yet. I started calling local practices. To my surprise, not one would agree to give me a tetanus shot unless I was an existing patient or would agree to a complete physical. I tried our local hospital and was told they had no outpatient facility, but I could get the shot through an emergency room admission, examination and several hundred dollars. So I started calling MDs in Bristol. Dr. Mulholland’s office had me come right in. A few minutes I had received a tetanus shot and was on my way. I then freely chose to see Dr. Mulholland as my primary doctor. In my experience he is a careful, caring, and competent physician who has always had the time to answer any questions I had. He takes the time to know his patients. I whole-heartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

At first I liked Dr. Mullholland. I have a complicated medical history. So he was completly lost cause I have moved around alot, so my medical history is hard to piece together. Then I had a accident at work where I injured my leg and had a huge Hematoma very painful. So he gave me some pain meds and had me do PT. A Couple visits go by and I ask for a refill and my leg is still very hurt. And he called me and started calling me a drug seeker and that I was selling my script, so at the end of the conversation I was like I need to find a new Dr. I find that the staff is very critical because the receptionist and Dr. Mullholland are married. So she screens the calls. He used to be an ER doctor. So if you want a Dr who is afraid to touch you and like to notg make decisons,then this is the Dr. for you.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Kevin J. Mulholland's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal