Ratings for Dr. Maryanne Wysell

This doctor and her assistant never return phone calls. Weeks after leaving 2 messages I am still waiting. She told me not to bother going to my PCD to find out the results of my MRI and to call her and she would give me the result. Its been 3 weeks. I have since gone to my primary care Dr. and will now be going to a Nuerologist for spinal stenosis. Extreme pain and numbness. I had a torn meniscus 2 months ago which she failed to find. I had to go to an orthopedists and and ended up having surgery. She let me walk out of her office 2 months ago knowing how much I hurt but would not look at my file to find what the last shots in the knees were for or what the ortho guy said. No pain meds nothing, just has ignored me since. Deplorable.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Wysell is a caring & knowledgable doctor..The staff is so- so. I also didn't like the long walk to her office.For someone with arthritis, It's not easily accessible

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Highly recommended rheumatologist! She took care of my father when he was badly crippled with joint problems, and her manner was very sympathetic. Her diagnostic and clinical skills are first-rate. I was very impressed with her range of skill and knowledge, and would trust her with my own care absolutely.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Maryanne Wysell's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1990)