Ratings for Dr. John C. Siano

Can't rate his staff never had experience with them. My father died while under his care. Man was rude and uncareing never stayed long enough in Sparrow ICU to even listen to my mother or father. Would try nothing to help my father till it was to late and the autopsy found a feeding tube insert had broken causing pain stomach acid infiltration and distended abdomen. Guess what a nurse brought it to other intern doctors attention but too late. Thanks to michiga s great laws protecting doctors and my mothers wish to let my dads memory rest no lawsuit was filed. My mother is at peace but he better hope I don't see him again. After everything my father went through dealing with him and the way he treated us all even once arguing in the hall with him when he refused to sign for an ultrasound to see if anything could be seen he stated my fathers stomach was too distended (by unknown reason at the time) I argued ultrasounds work on pregnant females he's a dr I have first responder police medical training and I knew this he didn't. He finally ordered ultrasound low and behold it showed enough to transfer my father by ambulance for mri at another facility but all to late my father passed. One time he even read us the wrong test results but they weren't my dads tests talk about knowing your patients. So how about two bad experiences make?

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Must have been a different set of staff in 2009. His 2014 staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

An excellent physician who knows his stuff and really cares about those in need. He gets limited support from his staff, some of whom are downright obnoxious. He is overworked due to his popularity and expertise as a general internist, a breed hard to find in this community. One bad experience, a BAD PHYSICIAN DOES NOT MAKE!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Unable to talk reasonable with patient's family and does not seem to care.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009