You may also like

Rate Dr. Marnie Wachtler

Dr. Marnie Wachtler's Ratings

great doctor, she is recommended to everyone i know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Same story- doctors couldn't figure out my condition, and Dr. Marnie did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

What a lovely Dr., I always feel relaxed and calm whenever I am in communication with her. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend her for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I started seeing Dr Marnie a few years ago over a couple of concerns, one being bone density. It has been a very positive experience and I've decided to meet her every year with the results of my annual medical tests to check in and get her naturopathic perspective on changes and trends in my health and wellness. Dr. Marnie is very good at explaining medical and naturopathic terms and approaches. I definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Marnie is very knowledgeable and caring. I have been dealing with some pretty debilitating health issues for a few years now and have seen several naturopaths in the process (4 of them).
Of all my naturopaths, I feel that Dr. Marnie's approach to solving my illness is the most focused and aligns best with the type of care I am looking for.

She explains to you the reasons why she does everything does and asks for your input on what you feel is the best approach to take. Her logic makes sense and her approach isn't too weak or too strong, unlike other naturopaths I have been to (some of which charge double the price for the same diagnostic tests).

She takes your questions and concerns seriously and looks into any options you bring up to see if they will help.

She has (on numerous occasions) gone above and beyond what I would have expected my naturopath to do for me.

She truly wants to do everything she can to help you get better; regardless of whether she will make less money from doing so.

I highly recommend Dr. Marnie.
The staff at Gaia Health has always been amazing as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Marnie Is great she has been an asset to our family needs! Her hormonal health knowledge and digestive remedies helped me a tonne!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Since seeing Dr Marnie I have had 2 outstanding experiences. I started off by meeting Dr Marnie to discuss dental health and its relationship to dental materials and root canals. It was a very fruitful conversation . Secondly our conversation drifted to issues I deal with which is high blood pressure. After already taking 3 different meds and it still going up she suggested Hibiscus. I have been on it for 2 weeks and just recently I have come down a lot. That's a major celebration for me. I also had 2 deep massages with Renee and what a learning experience that was. Renee shares so much information about the type of visceral massage she does and the benefits. I have never learned so much ever with a message therapist. There's no doubt I will return for continuing care with Dr Marnie and Renee. Dr Frank Giesbrecht

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Marnie is a God send! She is very knowledgeable, spends time with her patients (not "only 10 minutes and 1 complaint per appointment"), and listens to what the patient is actually saying. She connects the dots from your medical history and doesn't just treat the symptom you have at the moment. I went in 2.5yrs ago and I am feeling a lot better than when I started. I was stuffed up all the time (I have had allergic episodes and been to 4 different Allergists and made to feel like these things were all in my head b/c all the tests came back negative. They all made me feel like I was wasting their time.), feeling sluggish, foggy brained, breaking out in pimples if I took over the counter vitamins, etc., and a whole lot of other symptoms. She started me off with a liver detox, a yeast detox, and she suggested food sensitivity testing. I did these things and started feeling better. After the food sensitivity testing, I found out that I was eating a lot of things that were not so good for me. I cut out as much of these foods as possible, and without trying I have lost 20lbs and have kept it off! She takes the time to explain things. I feel like I've had better medical advice from her than the 40yrs of GPs. I finally don't feel like I'm crazy; that I do have real symptoms, and it's not all in my head. Thanks, Dr. Marnie and staff. You're all great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dr. Marnie is very knowledgable and takes time with her patients. No detail is overlooked to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatements available. This is not your revolving door family doctor! I am a welder by profession and was having breathing problems and was feeling lethargic. She put me on the right path by boosting my immunity and providing oxygen therapy to help my lungs heal. She is now my primary medical provider. Office staff are very friendly and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Very friendly and will listen to all your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735907].votes_count ]]