Ratings for Dr. Marnie Wachtler

Could nowhere near enough words to express my deep gratitude for Dr. Marnie. She came into my life at my most needy time. I appreciate her attention, eye contact, genuine care, and have been way more successful bettering my life health with her in 3 months than with my GP in 20 years. Never have i experienced this standard of care in my 53 years. Huge Thank YOU!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Wachtler is exactly what you would hope for in a Naturopath. Someone who listens and understands, and really takes the time to think about what is going on with your health concerns. She doesn't just push expensive testing, drugs, supplements or remedies, and doesn't require numerous lengthy sessions to see results. She does direct billing and even works on the weekend. I recommend her to everyone who might need the care of an experienced naturopath and can confidently say you're missing out if you don't utilize her for your health concerns. Her depth of knowledge alone in many areas of medicine, natural and western, as well as assistance in navigating the medical system, have been extremely beneficial to me. And being able to pop by for a quick B12 injection as well as an ultra-quick check-in - AMAZING!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Marnie has such a great hearth. She will seat down with you and take the time to listen to you to truly understand what you need.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I'm grateful for Dr. Marnies professionalism, education, experience and knowledge. She's helped me immensely with issues that traditional western medicine couldn't resolve. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Very warm, friendly, and knowledge seeking doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Marnie at Gaia Health has been instrumental in dealing with my health issues. She listens and has provided options that work together with all my treatment requirements. I highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I have know Dr. Wachtler for years. She is a person of great integrity, ethical, knowledgeable, and passionate about her profession and life. It has been a pleasure using her services at Gaia.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I came to see Dr Marnie through a recommendation from a friend and I could not be more pleased with the results. She took time to listen to my story and we figured out the best course of action that worked with my life. We continue to work together to find the best results possible. I would recommend Dr Marnie to anyone looking for an alternative to the standard treatment pathways you would find through your GP

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I've been so happy with Dr. Marnie! I started working with her after more than a year of seeing my GP and other specialists for an issue. No doctor was able to find the source of my issue and so they're answer was that I should just change my lifestyle so that I wouldn't see the symptoms anymore. I then decided to see a NP and specifically Dr. Marnie (on a personal recommendation). She instantly had some thoughts to my issue and was soon able to confirm these with simple blood work, that my MD never thought to check. I regret not seeing Dr. Marnie 2 years ago. In addition to her knowledge, I can't speak highly enough about her attentiveness and professionalism. I've never had an MD who would answer all my questions or phone calls so quickly (one can't wait days to confirm dosage!). Not to mention that I'm a remote patient with infrequent trips to Calgary. Distance has rarely been a problem! I highly recommend Dr. Marnie Wachtler!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Marnie, I am glad that I found you! Dr. Marnie is very sweet and caring alternative doctor. She really takes her time to not only listen to her clients, but is willing to go even further. She is willing to email, talk on the phone and find out more information, if you need . Wonderful doctor who truly cares about your well-being. Highly recommended :)

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016