You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marnie Wachtler

Dr. Marnie, I am glad that I found you! Dr. Marnie is very sweet and caring alternative doctor. She really takes her time to not only listen to her clients, but is willing to go even further. She is willing to email, talk on the phone and find out more information, if you need . Wonderful doctor who truly cares about your well-being. Highly recommended :)

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr marnie is also awesome She listens and takes the time to actually figure out what is going on and treats the cause! Thank u marnie u have changed my life Mw

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

She is a very caring and looks for the root of the problem. She has been very helpful with treating my kids and diagnosing conditions that traditional medicine can't figure out. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Has an outstanding ability to really diagnose and find balance for one's complete health in all aspects. Outstanding doctor and provides excellent patient care. Is able to wade through complex stories to find the root of the problem. Guaranteed you will leave her office feeling better. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have been to another Naturopath and Dr Marnie is far superior! She has a wonderful manner and truly cares about her patients. During my initial assessment she ordered tests and validated my concerns immediately. I highly recommend seeing her, if you are seeking a Naturopath.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

great doctor, she is recommended to everyone i know

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Same story- doctors couldn't figure out my condition, and Dr. Marnie did.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I started seeing Dr Marnie a few years ago over a couple of concerns, one being bone density. It has been a very positive experience and I've decided to meet her every year with the results of my annual medical tests to check in and get her naturopathic perspective on changes and trends in my health and wellness. Dr. Marnie is very good at explaining medical and naturopathic terms and approaches. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Marnie is very knowledgeable and caring. I have been dealing with some pretty debilitating health issues for a few years now and have seen several naturopaths in the process (4 of them). Of all my naturopaths, I feel that Dr. Marnie's approach to solving my illness is the most focused and aligns best with the type of care I am looking for. She explains to you the reasons why she does everything does and asks for your input on what you feel is the best approach to take. Her logic makes sense and her approach isn't too weak or too strong, unlike other naturopaths I have been to (some of which charge double the price for the same diagnostic tests). She takes your questions and concerns seriously and looks into any options you bring up to see if they will help. She has (on numerous occasions) gone above and beyond what I would have expected my naturopath to do for me. She truly wants to do everything she can to help you get better; regardless of whether she will make less money from doing so. I highly recommend Dr. Marnie. The staff at Gaia Health has always been amazing as well.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Marnie Wachtler's Credentials

• Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marnie, I am glad that I found you! Dr. Marnie is very sweet and caring alternative doctor. She really takes her time to not only listen to her clients, bu..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr marnie is also awesome She listens and takes the time to actually figure out what is going on and treats the cause! Thank u marnie u have changed my life ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a very caring and looks for the root of the problem. She has been very helpful with treating my kids and diagnosing conditions that traditional medicine ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has an outstanding ability to really diagnose and find balance for one's complete health in all aspects. Outstanding doctor and provides excellent patient care..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been to another Naturopath and Dr Marnie is far superior! She has a wonderful manner and truly cares about her patients. During my initial assessment she..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor, she is recommended to everyone i know"

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Same story- doctors couldn't figure out my condition, and Dr. Marnie did. "

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a lovely Dr., I always feel relaxed and calm whenever I am in communication with her. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend her for sure!"

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr Marnie a few years ago over a couple of concerns, one being bone density. It has been a very positive experience and I've decided to meet h..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marnie is very knowledgeable and caring. I have been dealing with some pretty debilitating health issues for a few years now and have seen several naturopat..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Marnie Is great she has been an asset to our family needs! Her hormonal health knowledge and digestive remedies helped me a tonne!"

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since seeing Dr Marnie I have had 2 outstanding experiences. I started off by meeting Dr Marnie to discuss dental health and its relationship to dental material..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marnie is a God send! She is very knowledgeable, spends time with her patients (not "only 10 minutes and 1 complaint per appointment"), and listens to what ..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marnie is very knowledgable and takes time with her patients. No detail is overlooked to provide you with the best diagnosis and treatements available. Thi..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly and will listen to all your concerns."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No matter what the problem and how weird the reaction I was having - Dr. Wachtler always listened and found out the solution. The medical community could not f..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After seeing MD's for 4 years, blood tests, ultrasounds they only thing they could give me were pain killers. Although they relieved some of my pain, it did not..."

February 11, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

December 15, 2012