Ratings for Dr. Marnie Wachtler

I've been so happy with Dr. Marnie! I started working with her after more than a year of seeing my GP and other specialists for an issue. No doctor was able to find the source of my issue and so they're answer was that I should just change my lifestyle so that I wouldn't see the symptoms anymore. I then decided to see a NP and specifically Dr. Marnie (on a personal recommendation). She instantly had some thoughts to my issue and was soon able to confirm these with simple blood work, that my MD never thought to check. I regret not seeing Dr. Marnie 2 years ago. In addition to her knowledge, I can't speak highly enough about her attentiveness and professionalism. I've never had an MD who would answer all my questions or phone calls so quickly (one can't wait days to confirm dosage!). Not to mention that I'm a remote patient with infrequent trips to Calgary. Distance has rarely been a problem! I highly recommend Dr. Marnie Wachtler!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Marnie, I am glad that I found you! Dr. Marnie is very sweet and caring alternative doctor. She really takes her time to not only listen to her clients, but is willing to go even further. She is willing to email, talk on the phone and find out more information, if you need . Wonderful doctor who truly cares about your well-being. Highly recommended :)

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr marnie is also awesome She listens and takes the time to actually figure out what is going on and treats the cause! Thank u marnie u have changed my life Mw

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

She is a very caring and looks for the root of the problem. She has been very helpful with treating my kids and diagnosing conditions that traditional medicine can't figure out. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Has an outstanding ability to really diagnose and find balance for one's complete health in all aspects. Outstanding doctor and provides excellent patient care. Is able to wade through complex stories to find the root of the problem. Guaranteed you will leave her office feeling better. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have been to another Naturopath and Dr Marnie is far superior! She has a wonderful manner and truly cares about her patients. During my initial assessment she ordered tests and validated my concerns immediately. I highly recommend seeing her, if you are seeking a Naturopath.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

great doctor, she is recommended to everyone i know

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Same story- doctors couldn't figure out my condition, and Dr. Marnie did.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

What a lovely Dr., I always feel relaxed and calm whenever I am in communication with her. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend her for sure!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I started seeing Dr Marnie a few years ago over a couple of concerns, one being bone density. It has been a very positive experience and I've decided to meet her every year with the results of my annual medical tests to check in and get her naturopathic perspective on changes and trends in my health and wellness. Dr. Marnie is very good at explaining medical and naturopathic terms and approaches. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015