Ratings for Dr. Marnie Wachtler

Dr. Marnie, I am glad that I found you! Dr. Marnie is very sweet and caring alternative doctor. She really takes her time to not only listen to her clients, but is willing to go even further. She is willing to email, talk on the phone and find out more information, if you need . Wonderful doctor who truly cares about your well-being. Highly recommended :)

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr marnie is also awesome She listens and takes the time to actually figure out what is going on and treats the cause! Thank u marnie u have changed my life Mw

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

She is a very caring and looks for the root of the problem. She has been very helpful with treating my kids and diagnosing conditions that traditional medicine can't figure out. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Has an outstanding ability to really diagnose and find balance for one's complete health in all aspects. Outstanding doctor and provides excellent patient care. Is able to wade through complex stories to find the root of the problem. Guaranteed you will leave her office feeling better. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have been to another Naturopath and Dr Marnie is far superior! She has a wonderful manner and truly cares about her patients. During my initial assessment she ordered tests and validated my concerns immediately. I highly recommend seeing her, if you are seeking a Naturopath.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

great doctor, she is recommended to everyone i know

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Same story- doctors couldn't figure out my condition, and Dr. Marnie did.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

What a lovely Dr., I always feel relaxed and calm whenever I am in communication with her. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend her for sure!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I started seeing Dr Marnie a few years ago over a couple of concerns, one being bone density. It has been a very positive experience and I've decided to meet her every year with the results of my annual medical tests to check in and get her naturopathic perspective on changes and trends in my health and wellness. Dr. Marnie is very good at explaining medical and naturopathic terms and approaches. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Marnie is very knowledgeable and caring. I have been dealing with some pretty debilitating health issues for a few years now and have seen several naturopaths in the process (4 of them). Of all my naturopaths, I feel that Dr. Marnie's approach to solving my illness is the most focused and aligns best with the type of care I am looking for. She explains to you the reasons why she does everything does and asks for your input on what you feel is the best approach to take. Her logic makes sense and her approach isn't too weak or too strong, unlike other naturopaths I have been to (some of which charge double the price for the same diagnostic tests). She takes your questions and concerns seriously and looks into any options you bring up to see if they will help. She has (on numerous occasions) gone above and beyond what I would have expected my naturopath to do for me. She truly wants to do everything she can to help you get better; regardless of whether she will make less money from doing so. I highly recommend Dr. Marnie. The staff at Gaia Health has always been amazing as well.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015