Marnie Wachtler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Marnie Wachtler

I learned more from Dr. Marnie in an hour than I have in 20 years of dealing with thyroid. Fingers crossed this works :) She is very knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Marnie is is very caring and takes time to listen too each patient. She develops a thorough plan and discusses every aspect of treatment. So thankful that my friend referred me to her. I highly recommend Dr. Marnie to all who are searching for a knowledgeable and understanding naturopathic doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Marnie takes the time to listen to the full story before making decisions. I really love how she talks out-loud so I can hear the way her brain is thinking. For someone with complex health issues, having options are super important as well as understanding the "why" . I really appreciate that Dr. Wachtler takes the time to do this.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr. Marnie is so caring, thorough and knowledgeable. Her thoughtfulness in her approach is second to none. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Kind, smart doctor. Great at digestion, thyroid and muscle pain treatments. So thankful to know her!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Could nowhere near enough words to express my deep gratitude for Dr. Marnie. She came into my life at my most needy time. I appreciate her attention, eye contact, genuine care, and have been way more successful bettering my life health with her in 3 months than with my GP in 20 years. Never have i experienced this standard of care in my 53 years. Huge Thank YOU!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Wachtler is exactly what you would hope for in a Naturopath. Someone who listens and understands, and really takes the time to think about what is going on with your health concerns. She doesn't just push expensive testing, drugs, supplements or remedies, and doesn't require numerous lengthy sessions to see results. She does direct billing and even works on the weekend. I recommend her to everyone who might need the care of an experienced naturopath and can confidently say you're missing out if you don't utilize her for your health concerns. Her depth of knowledge alone in many areas of medicine, natural and western, as well as assistance in navigating the medical system, have been extremely beneficial to me. And being able to pop by for a quick B12 injection as well as an ultra-quick check-in - AMAZING!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Marnie has such a great hearth. She will seat down with you and take the time to listen to you to truly understand what you need.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I'm grateful for Dr. Marnies professionalism, education, experience and knowledge. She's helped me immensely with issues that traditional western medicine couldn't resolve. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Very warm, friendly, and knowledge seeking doctor.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Marnie Wachtler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine