Jason T. Bradley

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Jason T. Bradley

Dr Bradley and his Epic staff have given me my life back after a lifetime of allergies and chronic illness. I was so low functioning, I was waiting to die in my 50s. Now I have energy and am able to participate in life! I am so grateful for their excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Bradley and his staff are empowering, caring, knowledgeable and encouraging. They help you find ways to take charge of your own health.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Bradley and his staff are amazing! They help figure out why your body isn't functioning as it should be and help to correct it without just saying "here take this medication for the rest of your life". Dr. Bradley gets to the root of the cause instead of just looking at and treating the symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Bradley and his team are amazing. They truly CARE (which is a rarity in today's world of medicine) and are passionate about helping get to the root causes of my health issues. It's so awesome to have finally found a place like this!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Bradley and the whole EPIC team take patient care, support and healthcare above and beyond.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I am so grateful for Dr. Bradley and his staff for their work with me. I have only been working with him for about a month and a half, and he has figured out what is going on with my body, as well as validating that it isn't my fault, which no one has done before. I highly recommend EPIC to everyone that is struggling with any medical issues. LF

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Transformed my life, my health, my relationships. Dr. Bradley is demanding, but it is worth every penny of the investment we made. My life will never be the same. Thank you EPIC and Dr. Bradley! -GHK

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Bradley has changed the way I view my health and my health care. He wanted to figure out WHY I had symptoms, not just medicate my symptoms. Refreshing! The Staff is wonderful, dedicated and Knowledgeable, always available to help. Andrea K.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Bradley have me the tools to change my life and he can help you too! Angela H

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I have been going to Epic for about 8 months now. My goal was to get off of my medication. They helped me figure out why my body was not functioning at its full potential. Now my body is getting back on track, and we are starting to wean off of the medication. A win win for everyone! They helped me see that your body can do amazing things if you feed it correctly and give it the vital nutrients it needs to function. Your body can fix itself if you are willing to help it! Amanda T.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Jason T. Bradley's Credentials

• Trinity College (Grad. 2002)

MAMSI