Ratings for Dr. Dennis D. Dykstra

I went to Dr Dykstra for botulinum treatments for trouble with a movement disorder. On one occasion I showed up for an appointment only to be told they were too busy and I should call back in a few days to make another one. When I reported that a set of injection sites that had had a positive effect in the past had had no positive effect the visit notes in my medical records said that I had reported a significant benefit. I later discovered that I had received a slightly changed set of injections without my knowledge on two occasions, but only when reading my records.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

He is the most kind person on the planet. Beautiful people. Great job. Pain free now.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Dykstra for several years for the treatment of Cervical Dystonia. He is extremely skilled at giving the botulinum neurotoxin injections for optimum effect in the relief of pain and uncontrolled movement from muscle spasms. He is a true professional and he's down to earth, humorous and genuinely cares for people. I'm fortunate to be able to see him and his team for this difficult, painful disorder and recommend him from the bottom of my left splenius to my darth levator.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

I don't know if you can get a better Dr. than this. I see him for Dystonia. He gives me botox injections. He never rushes appointments, calls back quickly, is sympathetic, kind and just an all around nice guy. Sometimes runs a little late, but I figure it's because he's spending time with a patient like he does with me!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Dennis D. Dykstra's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

HealthPartners

Updates

• First Name changed from "Dennis" to "Dennis D."

October 20, 2013