Ratings for Dr. Paul Wozniak

A wonderful therapist very gentle, yet thought provoking.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

He is very patient and caring. I know I'm not the ideal patient for him but he is an awesome listener and only talks when he wants to offer insight. I have a lot of respect for this person. He is my ideal therapist.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

This man is an exceptional therapist. He is very bright, insightful, compassionate, supportive and able to challenge me to see things I had never seen before. I am enormously grateful for how much he has helped me turn my life around. I work in the mental health field, so I have seen many professionals over the years. He is absolutely among the very best.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

great therapist, referred him to many of my friends and they all agree

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Wozniak is one the kindest, non judgmental people I have ever met in my life. I was his patient for many years. I agree with the person who describes him as a gem. I think that he genuinely wants to help people. He is excellent at what he is doing. The day he diagnosed me and it changed my life. It was like a gift. I was able to work on my issues and I felt that we worked as a team. He is so encouraging and gets very happy to see that the patient is making progress. Most psychiatrists I am glad that doctors like him exist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

This man is a gem. He is an extremely kind individual, always so considerate, helpful and accommodating. He actually remembers everything you ever tell him (a rare thing in therapy) and has helped me immensely. He really listens to you. You never get the feeling that he is judging you, only trying to help and make your life easier. He interjects and offers advice constantly. He is excellent in his specialty.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

He's a general practitioner psychotherapist. Saw many unsatisfactory psychiatrists before settling for him. He's kind and supportive but I wish he spoke more-very quiet and private, even for a psychotherapist. He has some problems articulating his ideas in understandable language. (Perhaps that's why he's so quiet).But I've seen him for 8 years because he's the best of a bad lot and I need the support for chronic mental health issues.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009