Ratings for Dr. Cascya Charlot

Wonderful experience. Dr. Charlot is knowledgable and a pleasure to meet. She diagnosed me correctly and put me on the right path to getting my asthma under control. Great experience as far as as medical experiences go (and Ive been through a lot)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Charlot is upbeat, a good listener, professional, and able to clearly and thoroughly explain herself. Nurse Ebonique is very good at giving allergy tests. The allergy tests at this clinic were much less painful than at another clinic I went to. The staff was warm and kind.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I wrote the negative review below and can't seem to erase it. I had a very long discussion with the doctor...I jumped the gun (as usual) They would have done the second test...I learned everyone doesn't get the antihistamines out of their body in three days as was my case. The doctor discusses everything with the PA and makes all decisions. She couldn't have been nicer on the phone and I have to admit, the reason I went there to begin with was her credentials. They were the best in Brooklyn and probably most of Manhattan. Yes, I'm sorry I wasn't interviewed by her, but don't not see her because of my review. If you don't the PA to do your history then ask if the doctor will do it. Please ignore the score on knowledge and helpfulness, I didn't know what to put. The doctor would have been a 5 on all counts.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Maybe they discriminate against medicare patients.I spent over two hours researching the best allergist and found Dr. Charlot..well she may be a good doctor but I wasn't her patient.A PA had my case. Then they did the scratch test and told me nothing showed because I took a pill 4 days before. Their website and nurses/aides? said also 72 hrs. They wiped off all the scratch marks. I was so angry with my visit that I lost sleep. I have a backgroud of 30 yrs in nursing and they give me a PA who wasn't even born then and when I questioned about certain meds and their side effects, she blew me off. I could say more, but I'll leave it at that. Again, maybe she's good doctor, she certainly has the credentials but I hope she doesn't charge me for that visit because I'm seeing another doctor this week. I made sure he didn't have a PA Is it right not to tell patients who come to YOU that YOU won't be their doctor????

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I love the ambience when you walk into the office. it feels like a home (not an office). I was told by my neighbor about this very good allergist and brought my son (who is deadly afraid of doctors) I couldnt believe how nice she was and my son really warmed up to her. the doctor knew immeditately what was wrong with him and started him on the right medication right away. He is doing much better

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Her staff can be a little...chatty. Okay, more than a little. But they're kind and helpful and Cascya is an amazing doctor: Patient, intelligent, asks the right questions, and really spends her time with you. Never felt rushed, never felt belittled. She was able to prescribe me medication that helped my allergies. They took me in pretty much on time, too. When I reacted poorly to a skin prick test I only encountered the utmost compassion.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Dr. Cascya Charlot's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Harvard-Pilgrim