Ratings for Dr. Victoria T. Mansour

She is a great doctor. I was referred to her by workers comp. doctor. She noticed what was wrong with my back and started pain management. She is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Will use her after settlement.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Victoria mansour, is a wonderfull caring concerned compassionate Doctor, I have known her for years, recommended to me by another wonderful doctor , Dr.very supportive and will work with you to help your therapeutic and rehabilitation needs

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I tried Dr. Mansour because after my accident, I had continual pain and my family doctor reccomended me to her! I WISH I HAD NEVER GONE!I have never been in a more stressful and tense environment! While I was waiting to be seen she came out of the back of her office yelling for the receptionist to find a file and being EXTREMELY rude because the file seemed to have disappeared! The receptionist tried looking all over for it and while doing so Dr. Mansour got very frenzied and I literally thought she was going to have a nervous breakdown! They finally found the file and it was in Dr. Mansour's office which by the way looked like a never ending pile upon piles of files and junk! I have no respect for someone who does not respect their employees and honestly I almost walked out! She never once said she was sorry for treating her employee bad and I felt awful for the poor girl! I will never go back to her! Her practice is unorganized and feels like chaos from the time you walk in the door!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

This is one of the most wonderful,careing,and straight to the problem and point doctors i have ever seen in my life i was with her for well over 2yrs i believe it was and if ever needed to return she will be not only my first pick but also my only one, She is very health concious, and trys everything within her power to get to the solution to the problems you are exp. and is one of the most careing doctors for what you are going through no matter what the case as she knows each individual is different and handles things in such a much different manner. Thanks for Being Who you are Not Just A DR. but also for being a friend.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Victoria T. Mansour's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1981)

Oxford