Ratings for Dr. J. Stephen Kilpatrick

Dr. Kilpatrick was awesome. He took all the time needed and thoroughly explained everything necessary. His "bedside manner" and knowledge of nephrology is top notch. The office staff was very cordial as well. I recommend him for anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

One of the best, caring doctors that I have been to. Very thorough and spends extra time with each patient. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Kilpatrick is the MOST caring and understanding doctor I have met! His bedside manner is OUTSTANDING! and has helped my son through some rough times. He is concerned about and for his patients. My son is currently on Dialysis and I have had many questions regarding his health. Dr. Kilpatrick has always taken the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Sometimes I wonder don't understand, i me mean it hard to explain i wonder.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Kilpatrick to anyone. He's the most caring, attentive doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I'd been bounced back and forth from doctor to doctor for some issues that a lot of doctors wrote off, but that were causing me pain and discomfort nearly every day. Dr. Kilpatrick is the only one who sat down and listened to what I had to say without cutting me off with some premature diagnosis. (This often happens to me since I'm a female in my early 20's and a lot of docs are quick to shrug off my complaints.) He saw me specially, even though he wasn't taking new patients at the time because my husband worked at the hospital where he consults and had told him about my issues. (He's well-liked among hospital staff, too.) He spent AN HOUR AND A HALF in the exam room with me, which is probably about equal to the combined time I spent with numerous other doctors. I was wowed by his bedside manner and thorough exam. I would recommend him to anyone, any time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009