Ratings for Dr. ROBERT E. McAlister

Dr McAlister is the best pain management doctors I've ever seen. He spends time with me and his other patients. His staff are friendly and warm. But the best thing is he got my daily pain more manageable. And I feel like he really cares.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

I like the way he spends time to figure out what the problem is and talks you through his plans. I give him 5 stars. He's better than most doctors.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I love this place the doctor is friendly and so is the staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I'm glad I found him. He actually listens and helps. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

The nurse has a way of putting you at ease. She's so sweet,gentle and easy going. She helps me fill out my paperwork because of nerve damage in my hand. I don't even have to ask her. She's awesome as is the pretty secretary.Dr McAlister is the Dr that got my pain manageable. He is the only doctor I know who'll also adjust me when I can't walk. After seeing him I feel such a relief! And I'd like to say thank you to all of them for helping me so much. It's the first time I don't dred going to the doctor. He does give random drug test as all doctors do I think. I definitely recommend all 3 of them.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I've been seeing Dr McAlister for about 3 years. The staff are easy to talk to and very helpful. I enjoyed the ease of being able to ask questions and get informed answers. Dr McAlister seemed a little gruff at first but as I got to know him he was easy to talk to and answered all my questions. And I was very thankful that he was able to ease my pain with adjustments and everything else to get my pain under control. I would definitely recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have been in the care of Dr. McAlister for over 2 years now and he is simply a wonderful, caring physician! He has and continues to help with all issues I have to deal with on a monthly basis. I would recommend his name and his staff to anyone that is dealing with TRUE pain.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Mcalister is a doctor without the tunnel vision of most doctors. He offers state of the art solutions for back and joint issues, that are frequently misdiagnosed by others. Prolotherapy has helped me TREMENDOUSLY, with my work related repetitive strain and weak ligament issues. FINALLY a doc who's goal is to HEAL, not just treat symptoms!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Fantastic doctor!! Had an injection done in my right knee and have been pain free since!! The below comments must be from patients who were discharged from the practice, I have never had any experiences as the ones that were described below. Having strict rules about the prescriptions and pharmacies sounds like a great thing to me!! We need more doctors who are by the book.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

This man is a crook! I was forced to spend so much money on what he said would help but instead only made me worse. They never answer their phone and have strict rules about pharmacies and their prescriptions. The Dr. Is so rude about seeing my primary for my asthma and said I shouldn't need to see him. The staff is not that smart, they are all very very rude! Don't think you will get a call back, leave your number sure, but a call back will never happen! They use you for money and Insurance! Leslie is by far the rudest female I have ever felt with. I usually am Try to remain polite but I honestly nearly snapped on her. She is on some drugs herself I beleive and the rudest staff member of them all. The Dr. Walks around with a firearm and as a unarmed female that made me uneasy!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015