Ratings for Dr. Howard W. Lynd

Dr. Lynd was sincere and attentive. He listened to my complaints and did more for me than anyone else has ever done. He tried not to use a lot of powerful narcotics to get my pain under control, but instead used injections and less habit forming medication. I expect people will not like him if they are just out to get narcotics.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr Lynd is a knowledgeable Dr. but he seems to be in a hurry at everything he does. He does not talk to you and answers your questions with a rude type manner. For a Pain specialist he doesnt want to give medication you always have to ask for a increase of intratheal pump medication or he will just fill the pump and send you on your way. If you tell him that you have increase pain, seem like he just ignores you. Other people I know that goes to him for the same thing, and has the same opinion as I do on his character and concern for patients. I plan on changing to a different pain specialist, but good ones are hard to find.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Howard W. Lynd's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Somerset, KY