Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Grimes

Very RUDE doctor! I have worked I diagnostic imagine for 20+ years and because I started questioning him about my tests he got bent out of shape and kept telling me since I was the expert I obviously didn't trust him or his judgment. This was not the case at all, I just want to find out what was causing my problem and not just be told well nothings wrong, no explanation at all, just accept what I say, no questions asked. ..@Godcomplex

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Grimes is the best ENT I have been seen. Over my lifetime I have seen many. I feel I could talk to him easily and explain what was going on and he listened. He did surgery on me and I couldn't be more pleased.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Practically threw me out of the office. Had a terrible visit. Wouldn't look me in the eye, treated me like trash, thought he knew more than I did about my ear problems, said my past ENT doctors were dumb and didn't know what they were doing. Said OSU hospital was not qualified. Told me that if I didn't do what he said I could leave his office but the problem was I have already tried the treatment a half dozen times and wasn't going to waste the time to do it again. Then he threw me out of his office. WILL NEVER RECOMMEND HIM. EVER.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Not pleasant, don't explain things to patient, talks over them and when patient explains symptoms he states "no" that is no what it is.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I was very impressed by Dr. Grimes. My daughter failed a kindergarten hearing test. As we went through the hearing tests and results, Dr. Grimes took his time to explain many things to us. He was concerned and attentive. My daughter has a genetic blood disorder and another blood disorder. She also is Chinese. He knew and understood the blood disorders and was even able to give me some history (of which the hematologist and genetic specialists had never shared). He knew more about her blood disorders then the emergency doctors. His knowledge of genetics was very helpful in the understanding of her possible hearing issues. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Staff isn't friendly, doctor just so-so. You will always have a long wait time. I definitely feel better when I feel as if the doctor is speaking to me, not at me. Doesn't provide time for questions. Nothing is really explained, nor shown (x-rays) to you. For me, I really need to feel connected to my doctor, and "see" what the doctor is trying to explain.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Eric R. Grimes's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Workers Comp