You may also like

Rate Dr. Louis Boileau

Dr. Louis Boileau's Ratings

I had Lipo on my thighs done a few yrs ago by Dr Boileau. I didn't get the exact results I wanted - but they are better than before. I was more concerned about the inner thigh and under butt, he was concerned about the outer thigh. Perhaps I didn't communicate exactly what I wanted. I would like to have the surgery done again (by a different doctor) - cannot afford it. The staff at the office were very friendly and accommodating. It was a beautiful facility and they made me feel very comfortable. Dr Boileau came in twice after surgery to make sure I was okay and I appreciated that. I did not go for a follow up, as we moved away from Halifax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr. Louis Boileau performed my breast augmentation in March 2014, they turned out absolutely perfect. I was treated very well by the nurses and Dr. Boileau. Even the follow up appointments I was treated great. The only thing I would change, is the receptionist, she was the only unfriendly person in the building, the Doctors and Nurses made up for her attitude though. I would highly recommend Dr. Boileau and just try to ignore the attitude of the receptionist, he is worth it!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Dr. Boileau recently performed my abdominoplasty procedure. I was extremely pleased with his pleasant disposition, willingness to answer all of my questions, and his positive feedback at follow up appointments. I am very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Boileau. The staff are second to none at The Landings. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I recently had Labiaplasty done by Dr. Boileau. Him and his nurse were very professional. I am very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Boileau was very friendly and informative. He did my breast augmentation April 15, 2015. I am now 3-4 weeks post op and I haven't had any complications. I am very satisfied with his work. The staff are very friendly and I felt comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone needing or wanting a breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2803895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

After undergoing some 8 procedures under his incredible skill and care, I highly recommend Dr. Boileau. Most notable is his bedside manner, interpersonal skills, honest and direct guidance, and his commitment to his profession. I always know I am in great hands when I am under his care; and the staff are first rate!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Boileau was knowledgeable and friendly. He performed a abdominoplasty and breast augmentation after two children left my body scarred and weight loss left a lot of loose skin. He was extremely helpful and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

After delivery of an infant "later" in life, I was dismayed about the state of my post-baby mid-section. No amount of exercise remedied my tummy problem. Dr Boileau's professional touch, and incredibly skilled talent returned my body back to one that I could live with again! My self-esteem has returned and with it a flat tummy as well! I highly recommend Dr Boileau and his outstandingly professional staff. I was treated with utmost respect, provided with professional courtesy and appreciated the privacy that came with the skill. Pre and post surgery consultations were extremely helpful and encouraging and all dealings with support staff and nurses were excellent! I recommend Dr Boileau and his staff without hesitation, and would return to them without a second thought.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

He is a boss at life and he gets a free + one because he is from Nova Scotia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

After having lost 90 lbs, I had a breast lift and augmentation, plus an abdominoplasy and lipo. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Boileau and the nurses were awesome! I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652229].votes_count ]]