Ratings for Dr. Louis Boileau

I had a consultation for a closed rhinoplasty with Dr. Boileau and I would like an any input about his work if anyone had this procedure done before. He made me feel very confident with the procedure he will perform on my nose.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had my procedures (breast augmentation and stomach lipo) performed by Dr. Boileau at The Landings Surgical Centre, 8 weeks ago. I am extremely happy with my results and with every aspect of the care and professionalism I received at his clinic. If you are considering breast augmentation Dr. Boileau is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Louis Boileau is absolutely top notch!!! His work is AMAZING!!!! I just had a BA and stomach lipo and I immediately knew I had come to the right place. I had No pain and NO bruising, just a fabulous result. He really listened to what I wanted and assured me that he totally understood and knew exactly what I wanted. He did NOT disappoint. This doctor is talented and if you are considering BA, lipo or any procedure, I strongly recommend Dr. Louis Boileau!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I went for my consultation with Dr. Boileau a few months ago regarding a rhinoplasty. He was extremely helpful. He answered all of my questions and gave me so much information. I was so nervous and he made me feel so comfortable. I can't wait to get the surgery done over the summer.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I had surgury in October The doctor and nurses were great. Had a great experience and I love them :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Hello, I have booked with Dr Boileau for a breast augmentation in Feb 2016. I am so scared and I am seeking advice on this doctor and anything else I should know before the operation. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I had breast augmentation in May 2015. I am very happy with the results. The whole experience was top notch. He is an amazing surgeon. Staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. Would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I had an eyelid lift done in June 2015. I found Dr. Boileau very professional . It is three months later and I am extremely pleased with my surgery. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Boileau to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had Lipo on my thighs done a few yrs ago by Dr Boileau. I didn't get the exact results I wanted - but they are better than before. I was more concerned about the inner thigh and under butt, he was concerned about the outer thigh. Perhaps I didn't communicate exactly what I wanted. I would like to have the surgery done again (by a different doctor) - cannot afford it. The staff at the office were very friendly and accommodating. It was a beautiful facility and they made me feel very comfortable. Dr Boileau came in twice after surgery to make sure I was okay and I appreciated that. I did not go for a follow up, as we moved away from Halifax.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Louis Boileau performed my breast augmentation in March 2014, they turned out absolutely perfect. I was treated very well by the nurses and Dr. Boileau. Even the follow up appointments I was treated great. The only thing I would change, is the receptionist, she was the only unfriendly person in the building, the Doctors and Nurses made up for her attitude though. I would highly recommend Dr. Boileau and just try to ignore the attitude of the receptionist, he is worth it!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015