flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Hello, I have booked with Dr Boileau for a breast augmentation in Feb 2016. I am so scared and I am seeking advice on this doctor and anything else I should know before the operation. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I had breast augmentation in May 2015. I am very happy with the results. The whole experience was top notch. He is an amazing surgeon. Staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. Would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I had an eyelid lift done in June 2015. I found Dr. Boileau very professional . It is three months later and I am extremely pleased with my surgery. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Boileau to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had Lipo on my thighs done a few yrs ago by Dr Boileau. I didn't get the exact results I wanted - but they are better than before. I was more concerned about the inner thigh and under butt, he was concerned about the outer thigh. Perhaps I didn't communicate exactly what I wanted. I would like to have the surgery done again (by a different doctor) - cannot afford it. The staff at the office were very friendly and accommodating. It was a beautiful facility and they made me feel very comfortable. Dr Boileau came in twice after surgery to make sure I was okay and I appreciated that. I did not go for a follow up, as we moved away from Halifax.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Louis Boileau performed my breast augmentation in March 2014, they turned out absolutely perfect. I was treated very well by the nurses and Dr. Boileau. Even the follow up appointments I was treated great. The only thing I would change, is the receptionist, she was the only unfriendly person in the building, the Doctors and Nurses made up for her attitude though. I would highly recommend Dr. Boileau and just try to ignore the attitude of the receptionist, he is worth it!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Boileau recently performed my abdominoplasty procedure. I was extremely pleased with his pleasant disposition, willingness to answer all of my questions, and his positive feedback at follow up appointments. I am very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Boileau. The staff are second to none at The Landings. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Boileau was very friendly and informative. He did my breast augmentation April 15, 2015. I am now 3-4 weeks post op and I haven't had any complications. I am very satisfied with his work. The staff are very friendly and I felt comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone needing or wanting a breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

After undergoing some 8 procedures under his incredible skill and care, I highly recommend Dr. Boileau. Most notable is his bedside manner, interpersonal skills, honest and direct guidance, and his commitment to his profession. I always know I am in great hands when I am under his care; and the staff are first rate!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Louis Boileau's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgury in October The doctor and nurses were great. Had a great experience and I love them :)"

January 18, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Hello, I have booked with Dr Boileau for a breast augmentation in Feb 2016. I am so scared and I am seeking advice on this doctor and anything else I should kn..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation in May 2015. I am very happy with the results. The whole experience was top notch. He is an amazing surgeon. Staff were extremely..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an eyelid lift done in June 2015. I found Dr. Boileau very professional . It is three months later and I am extremely pleased with my surgery. I would ..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had Lipo on my thighs done a few yrs ago by Dr Boileau. I didn't get the exact results I wanted - but they are better than before. I was more concerned about ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Louis Boileau performed my breast augmentation in March 2014, they turned out absolutely perfect. I was treated very well by the nurses and Dr. Boileau. Ev..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Boileau recently performed my abdominoplasty procedure. I was extremely pleased with his pleasant disposition, willingness to answer all of my questions, an..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I recently had Labiaplasty done by Dr. Boileau. Him and his nurse were very professional. I am very pleased with the results. "

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Boileau was very friendly and informative. He did my breast augmentation April 15, 2015. I am now 3-4 weeks post op and I haven't had any complications. I am..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After undergoing some 8 procedures under his incredible skill and care, I highly recommend Dr. Boileau. Most notable is his bedside manner, interpersonal skills..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Boileau was knowledgeable and friendly. He performed a abdominoplasty and breast augmentation after two children left my body scarred and weight loss left a..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After delivery of an infant "later" in life, I was dismayed about the state of my post-baby mid-section. No amount of exercise remedied my tummy problem. Dr B..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a boss at life and he gets a free + one because he is from Nova Scotia."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having lost 90 lbs, I had a breast lift and augmentation, plus an abdominoplasy and lipo. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Boileau and the nurses..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic surgeon! I had breast augmentation and the results are amazing. He has a great personality, very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He did an ..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation done in the fall of 2012. He assured me that he has never had any problems doing this procedure and was experienced. I had poor resu..."

September 5, 2014