Dr. Louis Boileau

Ratings for Dr. Louis Boileau

Thank you so much to Dr. Boileau and his wonderful support staff. I was so impressed with their knowledge and how comfortable and at ease they made me feel right from the start of this great adventure of mine. The results of my surgery were well beyond my expectations and I am grateful for Dr. Boileaus' skill. Right from the consult to the surgery he made sure I had all my questions and concerns addressed. A great experience from start to finish. Thanks Karen and Claire for the pre and post op care. You are great! I would recommend Dr. Boileau and his team to anyone thinking of having cosmetic surgery . Thanks again.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I had BA last January and am very pleased with the Dr. and the results. He was patient and answered all my questions. He was very knowledgeable and kind. His work is outstanding. I did a lot of research before the procedure and suggest everyone do that prior to getting the surgery. I recommend him without reservation 100%. His staff, and the nurses were top notch. They made me feel comfortable from the first visit to my last followup.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

not too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I really can't say enough great things about Dr Boileau and the staff at The Landings clinic! I was thoroughly taken care of and well prepared for my surgery. I had Breast Augmentation with a lift. I felt listened to during my initial consultation and was explained every tiny detail of the procedure and the choices I would have. I had researched a great deal before I went and already knew of his good reputation. On top of the professionalism the entire staff genuinely cared about your comfort and happiness. If considering cosmetic surgery do not hesitate to book a consultation here. You will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I went to the Landings Surgical Center in January 2017 to get surgery for gynecomastia and could not be any happier. The entire experience with Dr. Boileau was fantastic right from the minute I walked in for the initial consultation to the post-surgery check ups. The staff were all very friendly (the recovery nurse was hilarious). I am over the moon with the result of the surgery! I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Boileau and his team! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I just recently had a full tummy tuck and lipo. Iam very happy with my results and dr bioleau and staff are awesome. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Amazing, every thing about my experience was amazing. Great doctor great nurses great staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I recently had abdominoplasty and lipo and I was very impressed with the results. Overnight nurses were very helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend The Landings Surgical Centre and if you are searching for a plastic surgeon you couldn't find anyone better at their job than Dr. Boileau.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Recent necklift. The whole experience was actually quite pleasant, even the actual surgery/post op. Staff, including the Doc, were very welcoming and warm. Also soothing, meant in the best way, taking away essentially all of my anxiety. Overnight stay was lovely, in terms of the environment and the nurses. Last, but certainly not least, the PAIN CONTROL was excellent!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

In November, 2016 I seen Dr. Boileau for an abdominoplasty (TT) and liposuction of the flanks. What an outstanding surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. Prior to entering the operating room, Dr. Boileau came to see me. He answered all of my questions and walked me through the surgical process in great detail, putting me at ease. Following the surgery, my recovery took no time at all- it was much better and faster than what I had anticipated. I experienced zero complications and the incision line was absolutely pristine. I went back for two follow-up appointments, at which point Dr. Boileau talked me through the recovery process to date and explained what to expect in the near future recovery wise. He also made it very clear that if any questions or concerns arise in the future pertaining to the surgery, to come back and see him immediately. I am very pleased with the job he done; money well spent.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017