Ratings for Dr. Louis Boileau

I went to Dr. Boileau for a breast augmentation a few months ago and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Not only did he give me exactly what I was looking for, but I came out of surgery with minimal pain, and very little bruising. The whole process was easier than I could have imagined, and the results are amazing. I am now very confident in an area that I was self-conscious of for most of my life. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Boileau to have cosmetic surgery twice. He has a very pleasant man when you are pleased with his service. However, I was not pleased with the result of neck surgery. He was extremely offended and suggested I need a psychiatrist. I was beyond shocked. I had no idea what to say. Yes, I do expect an excellent result when I'm spending thousands of dollars. I also's expect professional conduct from a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Amazing! Would definitely see him again in the future! Ive even sent my mother to him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Professional service, quality care. I had BA and was fully recovered quickly and without complications. The staff followed up frequently during my recovery and aftercare appointments. I would recommend to anyone. Cost for my BA was just over $8000.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I had a consultation for a closed rhinoplasty with Dr. Boileau and I would like an any input about his work if anyone had this procedure done before. He made me feel very confident with the procedure he will perform on my nose.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had my procedures (breast augmentation and stomach lipo) performed by Dr. Boileau at The Landings Surgical Centre, 8 weeks ago. I am extremely happy with my results and with every aspect of the care and professionalism I received at his clinic. If you are considering breast augmentation Dr. Boileau is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Louis Boileau is absolutely top notch!!! His work is AMAZING!!!! I just had a BA and stomach lipo and I immediately knew I had come to the right place. I had No pain and NO bruising, just a fabulous result. He really listened to what I wanted and assured me that he totally understood and knew exactly what I wanted. He did NOT disappoint. This doctor is talented and if you are considering BA, lipo or any procedure, I strongly recommend Dr. Louis Boileau!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I went for my consultation with Dr. Boileau a few months ago regarding a rhinoplasty. He was extremely helpful. He answered all of my questions and gave me so much information. I was so nervous and he made me feel so comfortable. I can't wait to get the surgery done over the summer.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I had surgury in October The doctor and nurses were great. Had a great experience and I love them :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Hello, I have booked with Dr Boileau for a breast augmentation in Feb 2016. I am so scared and I am seeking advice on this doctor and anything else I should know before the operation. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015