Ratings for Dr. Louis Boileau

I recently had abdominoplasty and lipo and I was very impressed with the results. Overnight nurses were very helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend The Landings Surgical Centre and if you are searching for a plastic surgeon you couldn't find anyone better at their job than Dr. Boileau.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Recent necklift. The whole experience was actually quite pleasant, even the actual surgery/post op. Staff, including the Doc, were very welcoming and warm. Also soothing, meant in the best way, taking away essentially all of my anxiety. Overnight stay was lovely, in terms of the environment and the nurses. Last, but certainly not least, the PAIN CONTROL was excellent!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

In November, 2016 I seen Dr. Boileau for an abdominoplasty (TT) and liposuction of the flanks. What an outstanding surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. Prior to entering the operating room, Dr. Boileau came to see me. He answered all of my questions and walked me through the surgical process in great detail, putting me at ease. Following the surgery, my recovery took no time at all- it was much better and faster than what I had anticipated. I experienced zero complications and the incision line was absolutely pristine. I went back for two follow-up appointments, at which point Dr. Boileau talked me through the recovery process to date and explained what to expect in the near future recovery wise. He also made it very clear that if any questions or concerns arise in the future pertaining to the surgery, to come back and see him immediately. I am very pleased with the job he done; money well spent.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC SURGEON!!! I went to Dr. Boileau in September 2015 for a consult for breast augmentation and absolutely fell in love him lol. My surgery was in June 2016 and i was PETRIFIED until I got into the office and felt so much at ease. my surgery was scheduled for 11:15am and didnt happen until about 1pm but it actually made me feel better knowing he wasn't rushing through the surgery before mine :) I was in minimal pain afterward and he made a lot of great suggestions for me to be comfortable. He answered all of my questions from day 1 and addressed all of my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Boileau and the entire team. Will absolutely be going back to him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I went to Dr. Boileau for a breast augmentation a few months ago and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Not only did he give me exactly what I was looking for, but I came out of surgery with minimal pain, and very little bruising. The whole process was easier than I could have imagined, and the results are amazing. I am now very confident in an area that I was self-conscious of for most of my life. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Boileau to have cosmetic surgery twice. He has a very pleasant man when you are pleased with his service. However, I was not pleased with the result of neck surgery. He was extremely offended and suggested I need a psychiatrist. I was beyond shocked. I had no idea what to say. Yes, I do expect an excellent result when I'm spending thousands of dollars. I also's expect professional conduct from a doctor.

Submitted September 18, 2016

Amazing! Would definitely see him again in the future! Ive even sent my mother to him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Professional service, quality care. I had BA and was fully recovered quickly and without complications. The staff followed up frequently during my recovery and aftercare appointments. I would recommend to anyone. Cost for my BA was just over $8000.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I had a consultation for a closed rhinoplasty with Dr. Boileau and I would like an any input about his work if anyone had this procedure done before. He made me feel very confident with the procedure he will perform on my nose.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I had my procedures (breast augmentation and stomach lipo) performed by Dr. Boileau at The Landings Surgical Centre, 8 weeks ago. I am extremely happy with my results and with every aspect of the care and professionalism I received at his clinic. If you are considering breast augmentation Dr. Boileau is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016