Ratings for Dr. Louis Boileau

I really can't say enough great things about Dr Boileau and the staff at The Landings clinic! I was thoroughly taken care of and well prepared for my surgery. I had Breast Augmentation with a lift. I felt listened to during my initial consultation and was explained every tiny detail of the procedure and the choices I would have. I had researched a great deal before I went and already knew of his good reputation. On top of the professionalism the entire staff genuinely cared about your comfort and happiness. If considering cosmetic surgery do not hesitate to book a consultation here. You will be happy you did.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I went to the Landings Surgical Center in January 2017 to get surgery for gynecomastia and could not be any happier. The entire experience with Dr. Boileau was fantastic right from the minute I walked in for the initial consultation to the post-surgery check ups. The staff were all very friendly (the recovery nurse was hilarious). I am over the moon with the result of the surgery! I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Boileau and his team! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I just recently had a full tummy tuck and lipo. Iam very happy with my results and dr bioleau and staff are awesome. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Amazing, every thing about my experience was amazing. Great doctor great nurses great staff.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I recently had abdominoplasty and lipo and I was very impressed with the results. Overnight nurses were very helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend The Landings Surgical Centre and if you are searching for a plastic surgeon you couldn't find anyone better at their job than Dr. Boileau.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Recent necklift. The whole experience was actually quite pleasant, even the actual surgery/post op. Staff, including the Doc, were very welcoming and warm. Also soothing, meant in the best way, taking away essentially all of my anxiety. Overnight stay was lovely, in terms of the environment and the nurses. Last, but certainly not least, the PAIN CONTROL was excellent!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

In November, 2016 I seen Dr. Boileau for an abdominoplasty (TT) and liposuction of the flanks. What an outstanding surgeon with an excellent bedside manner. Prior to entering the operating room, Dr. Boileau came to see me. He answered all of my questions and walked me through the surgical process in great detail, putting me at ease. Following the surgery, my recovery took no time at all- it was much better and faster than what I had anticipated. I experienced zero complications and the incision line was absolutely pristine. I went back for two follow-up appointments, at which point Dr. Boileau talked me through the recovery process to date and explained what to expect in the near future recovery wise. He also made it very clear that if any questions or concerns arise in the future pertaining to the surgery, to come back and see him immediately. I am very pleased with the job he done; money well spent.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC SURGEON!!! I went to Dr. Boileau in September 2015 for a consult for breast augmentation and absolutely fell in love him lol. My surgery was in June 2016 and i was PETRIFIED until I got into the office and felt so much at ease. my surgery was scheduled for 11:15am and didnt happen until about 1pm but it actually made me feel better knowing he wasn't rushing through the surgery before mine :) I was in minimal pain afterward and he made a lot of great suggestions for me to be comfortable. He answered all of my questions from day 1 and addressed all of my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Boileau and the entire team. Will absolutely be going back to him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I went to Dr. Boileau for a breast augmentation a few months ago and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Not only did he give me exactly what I was looking for, but I came out of surgery with minimal pain, and very little bruising. The whole process was easier than I could have imagined, and the results are amazing. I am now very confident in an area that I was self-conscious of for most of my life. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Boileau to have cosmetic surgery twice. He has a very pleasant man when you are pleased with his service. However, I was not pleased with the result of neck surgery. He was extremely offended and suggested I need a psychiatrist. I was beyond shocked. I had no idea what to say. Yes, I do expect an excellent result when I'm spending thousands of dollars. I also's expect professional conduct from a doctor.

Submitted September 18, 2016