You may also like

Rate Dr. Louis Boileau

Dr. Louis Boileau's Ratings

Dr. Boileau recently performed my abdominoplasty procedure. I was extremely pleased with his pleasant disposition, willingness to answer all of my questions, and his positive feedback at follow up appointments. I am very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Boileau. The staff are second to none at The Landings. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I recently had Labiaplasty done by Dr. Boileau. Him and his nurse were very professional. I am very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Boileau was very friendly and informative. He did my breast augmentation April 15, 2015. I am now 3-4 weeks post op and I haven't had any complications. I am very satisfied with his work. The staff are very friendly and I felt comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone needing or wanting a breast augmentation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2803895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

After undergoing some 8 procedures under his incredible skill and care, I highly recommend Dr. Boileau. Most notable is his bedside manner, interpersonal skills, honest and direct guidance, and his commitment to his profession. I always know I am in great hands when I am under his care; and the staff are first rate!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Boileau was knowledgeable and friendly. He performed a abdominoplasty and breast augmentation after two children left my body scarred and weight loss left a lot of loose skin. He was extremely helpful and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

After delivery of an infant "later" in life, I was dismayed about the state of my post-baby mid-section. No amount of exercise remedied my tummy problem. Dr Boileau's professional touch, and incredibly skilled talent returned my body back to one that I could live with again! My self-esteem has returned and with it a flat tummy as well! I highly recommend Dr Boileau and his outstandingly professional staff. I was treated with utmost respect, provided with professional courtesy and appreciated the privacy that came with the skill. Pre and post surgery consultations were extremely helpful and encouraging and all dealings with support staff and nurses were excellent! I recommend Dr Boileau and his staff without hesitation, and would return to them without a second thought.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

He is a boss at life and he gets a free + one because he is from Nova Scotia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

After having lost 90 lbs, I had a breast lift and augmentation, plus an abdominoplasy and lipo. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Boileau and the nurses were awesome! I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2652229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Fantastic surgeon! I had breast augmentation and the results are amazing. He has a great personality, very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done in the fall of 2012. He assured me that he has never had any problems doing this procedure and was experienced. I had poor results from the start. He punctured one of my implants during the surgery and I had silicone leaking in my chest for 8 months and one of my breasts were "bottoming out"He didn't even bother checking to see if it was actually leaking.. Research tells me that they usually send your for a mammogram but he didn't. He didn't discover this until I he did surgery again. All Dr. Bioleau was concerned about was who was going to pay to fix this. It took several visits and my mental health for him to say he would fix it (surgery #2). So i thought the nightmare was over with but it wasn't. My bother breast kept bottoming out. Again there where several visits made again. Finally he agreed to fix it. (surgery #3). I am still unhappy with him and his work. I went to talk to him again about how dissatisfied I am with his work and professionalism. He brushed me off. Overall this experience has been ruining my life and relationships. I feel that I was butchered and robbed of my money. I got many other doctors opinions and they all agreed that they would not stand behind the work that he has done to my body. I am never letting him touch me ever again. I have a review With photos on Real Self, please search it under doctors name and you will find it. I am now going to the USA to get this fixed right and to get my life back on track.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2526466].votes_count ]]