The Landings Surgical Centre

Clinic

Rate The Landings Surgical Centre

Ratings for The Landings Surgical Centre

Value

This whole clinic is comprised of unqualified narcissists . Buyer beware!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Value

I met with Dr. Louis Boileau to discuss surgery for sagging jowls, he supplied me all the information to make a decision. He also suggested I consult with Joanne Reid Whynott to discuss cheek filler as an option. Joanne is very professional and knowledgeable, she made me feel comfortable and I decided to have the cheek filler, which out of consideration for me she did that day because I was from out of province. I am so pleased with the results and will certainly be returning when upkeep is required and to receive other procedures by Joanne. I'm impressed I was offered the filler option instead of having to go through surgery. Thank you to everyone at The Landings Surgical Centre for the professional, compassionate service.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

Value

Thank you to the kind and compassionate staff at this facility. Highly recommend ❣️ Special thanks to Dr. Bendor Samuels and his nurse JoAnne ❤️

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Value

i had 3 surgeries done by dr. Boileau, very happy with the results and now im going for fourth hopefully soon. Dr. B and the nurses are absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Value

I had surgery with Dr Boileau a few years ago and am now going back soon again. No surgery is easy but this Dr is an amazingly comforting and professional at the same time. Results exactly as he said but it does take time to heal the way you want. At that time Although I am def not afraid of aging, as a gift to me I decided to try some facial refreshing. I met JoAnne Whynott who gave me Botox and recently what I call the “GameChanger”, filler around my lower face with Botox on my forehead the results are fantastic. I am constantly getting compliments about how refreshed and great I look and asked if I have just come from a vacation! She is amazing and truly cares about her patients. The whole practice is second to none. I am anxiously anticipating this next surgery with Dr B next month as he will change my life with it. I could not find better (no, not related to anyone and yes it is not inexpensive but I believe in paying for quality and care). 5 stars . Keep the expertise and we are fortunate to have you in Halifax.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Value

I had a breast reduction by Dr Boileau. I had a wonderful experience, all the staff including the nurses and anesthesiologist were absolutely wonderful. I was extremely nervous and everyone picked up on it as soon as I arrived and made sure to make me feel as comfortable as possible. I stayed the night and the nurse was always checking on me, the other doctor, Dr. Bendor, even checked on me before he left for the day. I received two check in calls over the next week, had a check up with the Dr. 3 weeks after, and will have another 11 weeks post-op. I am very pleased with my results so far. I didn’t get his name in my nervousness, but the anesthesiologist I had was amazing. I’ve never been put under and have an extreme phobia of needles, and he made it so easy for me! I also didn’t have any bruising or pain in my IV spot, which normally I bruise very easily from needles, and get pain for a few days.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Value

I recently had lip fillers done at a very high cost and can’t tell a difference a week later. The only difference I had was in my bank account and the bruises left on my face. Never again.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Value

I had surgery done by Louis in June, and i am very dissatisfied. I am a young woman in my twenties, and I paid almost $4,000 to have a minor mastopexy done, there is barely a difference, and it is not even, and when I confronted him about it being uneven he told me that it is normal, it is not normal. I am very unhappy and I will be contacting them to let them know, and it will be fixed and I will not allow him to touch me again.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Value

Very pleasant atmosphere .This was my first experience having this type of surgery, and it was a breeze.Dr. Louis Boileau did awesome work with my upper eye lid surgery.Positive experience all the way round.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Value

Have been there many times.... some of the best coin I have EVER spent. We are VERY privileged to have this private facility available to the general public in Atlantic Canada. 5 star over and over. :) ep

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Doctors at The Landings Surgical Centre

Dr. Louis Boileau

Dr. Louis Boileau

Latest Rating

I had a breast augmentation done in July 2019. Nurses were amazing! Very caring. I recovered faster than I thought I would. He was really great the entire process. I... Read more