Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Linda Brothers

I saw Dr Brothers 20 years ago after years of ineffective CBT therapy with a different therapist led to a painful divorce. She helped me identify the mistakes I had made in selecting my first two mates. I used the insights she helped me develop to select my next partner, and I'm glad to say that 18 years later, that relationship is stronger than ever. Thanks, Dr Brothers!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Carolyn is very personable and friendly. She was regularly more than 20 minutes late for my appointments. On occasion, she was more than 30 minutes late for a 45 minute session. A couple times I caught her falling asleep during session which made me feel like I was boring her. She told me she doesn't believe in CBT. I asked her a couple times what type of therapy she subscribes to. Each time she evaded any answer. So, our sessions consisted mostly of me downloading whatever bothered me that week. I had no improvement. She gave me no diagnosis. I finally got the nerve to change therapists and am working with someone that is more able to help me change my situation. Now that some time has passed, I believe she could have saved me a lot of grief by admitting that we were not a good match for therapy.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Wonderful in her guidance and CBT techniques.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Carolyn Linda Brothers's Credentials

• Pacific Medical College (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med