Ratings for Dr. Jay Petroff

Jay has been straight up about anything pertaining to my oral health. He has waited for lengths of time for me to make up payments. When I have been forgetful or low of funds. This is the empathy that should be carried by all heath care professionals. The chairs give instant relaxation to me as a sports fan. All staff have been ever attentive to all details of my visits. There should be many more in his field that are professional yet down to earth. Robert Chisholm

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Fantastic could not be more pleased had teeth repaired and dentures done inside 1 month no pain JF

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Great guy also ......staff very helpful also........all in all a great place......Thx

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Doctor Jay is simply the best dentist! I've been going to his clinic all my life. I recently tried a clinic downtown Toronto due to it being much closer to my house and I seriously regretted it. The staff at this clinic are absolutely charming and doctor Jay alway takes great care of me and my teeth. I recently got a cavity filled there and I was very nervous, Doctor Jay was so kind and patient and filled my cavity with no pain at all! I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have always found Dr. Petroff and is staff to be most kind, attentive and pleasant. I was very nervous when I started with this office and am no longer frightened of dentistry AT THIS OFFICE. I have even had a root canal and was done quick and painless. I do not choose to be anonymous as one person suggested that family were giving ratings here. Dianne P. Lawrence

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Petroff has been the dentist of my whole family for a very long time now. He is great very compassionate and kind.He is painless too! However his staff needs some training in attitude specially one in the reception area has terrible attitude, she is rude and snobby.She does not belong with the team who is overall great!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

We moved to this dentist after having awful service from another dentist. Immediately I saw the difference in the hygienists. Charlene is the best one, he voice is soothing and not raspy and annoying. The office staff never seem to recognize who we are. Even for routine checkups the hygienists are usually late.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Best Dentist and staff who are very kind as well!!!! I would never change Drs. for anything. He has helped me out a lot. Thanks Jay! ,Dianne L.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I will never go elsewhere. I am terrified of the dentist and he makes it okay every time. he is efficient, reassuring, & ive never felt any pain. highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr.Petroff has been my dentist since I was a little girl. He is amazing! sometimes I feel like his staff could use an attitude adjustment. One of them is really rude and snobby but the Dr himself is all around great!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014