Petroff Jay Dr

Clinic

Rate Petroff Jay Dr

Ratings for Petroff Jay Dr

Value

He's been my family dentist since I was 6 years old and I would mever think of going anywhere else

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Value

I grew up with the grim experience of British Dentistry. After moving to Canada I finally gave in and turned up at Dr Jay's office as a quivering wreck in need of help. I need not have worried. Dr Jay froze my mouth (just for the cleaning) because of sensitivity issues. For the first time in my entire life I felt nothing. No pain at ALL. I have lots of dental work ahead and yet I am no longer worried. This guy is awesome. Looking forward to getting my smile back.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Value

t Dr. Jay and HIS STAFF HAVE TAKEN ME FROM A FRIGHTEND GIRL to an adult person. I care about them so much,,,Thank you so much for erasing the fear of many years past! Dianne Lawrence

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Value

Simply put: Dr Jay Petroff is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Value

I have had nothing but a pleasant visit with my dentist. I call him "my" dentist....I've. Only been to him for work a handfull of times but am scheduling a year's worth of dental work. Everything from cavities to cosmetic(atleast that's what the ins co calls it)! A relaxed, unpretentious and stressfree enviroment! LOVE THAT GUY! :)

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Doctors at Petroff Jay Dr

Dr. Jay Petroff

Dr. Jay Petroff

Latest Rating

Amazing , very kind Dr Jay i love him but worst staff at front desk these lady destroying this nice Dr Reputation