Ratings for Dr. Anne Y. Lin

STAGE III RECTAL CANCER My first point of contact with UCLA Colorectal Surgery Dept was with Nurse Sarah Reardon. This lovely Caring Soul is More than Amazing!!!! She is one of the reasons why I chose UCLA over Stanford. She promptly scheduled appt with Dr. Anne Lin who is EXCELLENT Colorectal Surgeon, additionally Dr. Lin EXCELLENT in explanation of procedures bedside manner,many questions,anxious patient syndrome and more than generous with her time! I am alive with my colostomy only due to Dr. Lin being #1 Colorectal Surgeon and truly being a Dr that gives her all to caring about the whole patient and family. If you are fortunate enough to have Dr. Lin and Sarah walk beside you on your journey with cancer or any medical care you may need than your truly blessed &I will never be able to Thank either enough!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I have to say that the Dr. Lin's nurse and other office staff were excellent. Now about Dr. Lin, she seemed like a very nice lady, but she really should listen to what her patients say. Even after telling her I don't numb well, she asked me why (like how should I know why, I'm not a doctor but I had been through this same procedure twice before and didn't numb good either time and switched doctors because of it). Anyway she continued to drain my abscess (which she didn't believe was there until I told her exactly where the pain was and she cut and found a what she said was a large pocket of pus/blood). Maybe in a few years she will become as good as her teacher, but for now I'll stick to the doctors with more experience, especially when dealing with abscess/fistula stuff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Anne Y. Lin's Credentials

• Taiwanese

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)