Ratings for Dr. Paul Galbraith

Very intelligent and thorough doctor. Takes his time to make sure he has covered any and all concerns. I feel very comfortable that all aspects of my treatment is in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Galbraith has been my Specialist since I was diagnosed with leukemia in 2004. He is absolutely excellent. Wonderful, wonderful Dr. I wouldn't want anybody else.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I couldn't agree more with the other two patients. Dr Galbraith is just excellent and cares deeply about the health of his patients. He recently helped me through a difficult time as an on call oncologist and if it wasn't for him I likely would be in some pretty serious trouble.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

From the very first Chemo treatment to my 10 year check up, Dr. Galbraith has been there making sure I knew everything about the procedures and what to expect. In short, Dr. Galbraith saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Is a hematologist/oncologist 15 years, very knowledgeable about MCL, listens well, explains clearly, has an excellent bedside manner; am trusting him with my life!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008