Ratings for Dr. Mirza Shadman Baig

Down to earth, caring, dedicated, humble, highly skilled, saved my wife when another surgeon would not proceed with surgery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

An amazing doctor, surgeon, and person. He exceeds all expectations. He made our family feel safe that our loved one (elderly grandmother who means the world to us) was in his care from the moment we first met him in the ER and all throughout her long hospital stay, including emergency surgery for a deadly ruptured aortic aneurysm that he heroically repaired. Miraculously, she survived. I would still be writing this even if she hadn't. This doctor knows how to deal with frightened family members who have lots of questions. He takes his time to explain things thoroughly, address all concerns, and he truly cares. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and competent, it's evident that he loves what he does and sees every life under his care as important. As a Registered Nurse myself who has dealt with many doctors, I can with all honesty say that I have never come across a doctor who I felt is the entire package (a 10 out of 10 excellence rating in every possible way).. until Dr. Baig.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Mirza Shadman Baig's Credentials

• University Of California Irvine College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Tufts