Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Levy

He ignored my lab results and never called me back for very high cholesterol and triglycride level and then he changed his practice to VIP , shame on him, thinking of money and not his patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr Levings is not a good Dr. He does not seem to care about his patients. He tries to rush you out the door. When your sitting to way for him it seems like hours. You can hear him out in the hall talking to the other staff about going to the lake or goofing around. No professionalism. And his Diagnoses are inaccurate.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

I dont even know where to being... His visit took literally 5 min and thats because he came in the room and went straight to washing his hands for 2 min while discussing my problem with his back towards me. I am in the health care and i know well enough this is not how its suppose to be. He is definitely in the wrong business. very rude and dry.. I cant stand him even his nurses talk bad behind his back. He is not a DR at all. As soon as i left his office i called and changed him.. I cant stand him

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

All I got to see was the nurse who was nice but I paid 300 dollars to see a doctor not his nurse.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Didn't have a problem until he denied me pain medicine refill for severe migraine. He said I was addicted to it. This might have been ok except he did not take away my pain and showed no compassion at all that day but was also negligent in that if I was truely addicted to my migraine meds that I had been receiving previously it is very dangerous to stop them cold turkey. It can cause life threatening seizures. He did not attempt to wean me off the medication or as previously mentioned attempt to fix the acute pain I was in at that time. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Not very nice, took my mother there wanted to talk about his mother more than mine.Office nurse told us you couln't tell if someone had a urinary infection by a urine sample, that was the last visit.Changed doctors have a very nice help doctor now.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Not a nice man.. in this business for the wrong reason! Would not recommend him to anyone... very defensive and talks about his patients behind their backs.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

Dr. Brian P. Levy's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK