Ratings for Dr. David D. Scheid

Takes his time and really tries to help, keeps up with the latest findings.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr Scheid seems knowledgable though you often feel like you have been "processed" and written a prescription without his actually listening. Biggest problem is with the office manager. To say she is rude would be insulting to rude people. Unhelpful, nasty, and downright mean at times, she is enough to make one seek out another practice. Which I have.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

This physician is rude, arrogant, and ignorant. He was paid by my insurance company. He will not answer phone calls and when he is oncall he is abrupt and answers questions saying things like "what do you think" if I wanted to know what I thought I would not have called. He is nasty when he doesn't know the answer the question, wheras the other doctors in the practice are very helpful when you get them oncall. The office mamager is nasty and unprofessional, the secretaries are nice, but overall I would not select him again. I have changed doctors and am very pleased with my new practitioner.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. David D. Scheid's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE