Ratings for Dr. Daniel Sapir

I have had only good experiences with the staff and with Dr. Sapir. Have been his patient for ten years.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Great Doctor...terrible staff😳. The staff is the first people you see and one staff member was extremely rude to the point that we will not be going back. Sorry Dr. Sapir

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Long waits, multiple rooms where you are processed. More focused time with the doctor and less waiting would be pleasant. Staff very mediocre.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Late to every appointment. Horrible punctuality. Multiple patients waiting.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Staff is extremely rude, unhelpful, and disrespectful. The current location is very dingy and unfinished, not something you would expect from a medical clinic. The receptionist lady is execptionally rude and does not care about patients. Overall is just terrible. Its not worth it, just get a different specialist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Ruined my mom's kidneys. Didn't follow her condition closely.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Worst run medical office I have ever been involved with. Sapir's knowledge is ok, but he was very distracted and I felt better off with a GP. His staff's incompetence boiled my blood, passive aggressive, unprofessional and cranky. Funny how I go to a doctor to get my BP under control, only to have it elevated by the mere process of seeing him. Learn to respect your patients time Sapir.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

NOT ENOUGH WORLDS TO SAY THANK U DOCTOR SAPIR ...U AND YOUR STUFF ARE AMAZING...... WE CAN NOT ASK FOR MORE...U ARE DOING AMAZING JOB.... U ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.....U ARE SUPER SPECIAL...U SAVE MY LIFE .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I can only speak on my behalf as a patient, and I have nothing but praise for Dr. Sapir. I was in the worst situation of my life, and with his guidance and expertise, I was able to move forward and understand my condition. I honestly don't know where I would be without his care, I am extremely grateful that I met Dr. Sapir. A fine gentleman not only with the brains, but also a heart. Really understands and listens to his patients, but at the same time, will not sugar coat a situation. A realist, especially in this field, nobody wants to be playing games, especially when it comes to his/her health. A very appreciative patient.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Same kind of lousy service with staff. Twice they moved and never informed me and I showed up and they weren't there both times. Appts constantly cancelled as he's out of the country. Always waiting 1.5-2 hrs in the office and when I call in an emerg they just tell me to go see my doctor or go to emerg. Office was always filty around receptionist when they were across from the hospital. When I showed up there and they had moved, I went to the pharmacy and pharmacy downstairs said people had been coming in all week with appts wanting to know where he was and they didn't know either/ Doctor also prescribed meds that didn't lower pl pressure so he doubled the dose and when I called the office back they told me to cut the dose in half as per doc but half didn't work that's why he doubled it. When I told the receptionist this she just said go to your doctor or emerg. That's all they ever say

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017