Ratings for Dr. Daniel Sapir

Sometimes a patient with complex issues wait to see the specialists who provide the most knowledgeable and thoughtful care. this can take time. However, no matter how skilful, compassionate and thoughtful the doctor is, he or she ends up being only as effective as the team that helps on a daily basis. Dr. Sapir suffers from a support staff that either cannot do the job, does not with to do the job and the result is the same, frustration that ends up asking for a change in specialist. A sad choice that costs the patient in the end. This fine and caring doctor deserves a support team that reflects his commitment to excellence.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I have had only good experiences with the staff and with Dr. Sapir. Have been his patient for ten years.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Great Doctor...terrible staff😳. The staff is the first people you see and one staff member was extremely rude to the point that we will not be going back. Sorry Dr. Sapir

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Long waits, multiple rooms where you are processed. More focused time with the doctor and less waiting would be pleasant. Staff very mediocre.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Late to every appointment. Horrible punctuality. Multiple patients waiting.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Staff is extremely rude, unhelpful, and disrespectful. The current location is very dingy and unfinished, not something you would expect from a medical clinic. The receptionist lady is execptionally rude and does not care about patients. Overall is just terrible. Its not worth it, just get a different specialist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Ruined my mom's kidneys. Didn't follow her condition closely.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Worst run medical office I have ever been involved with. Sapir's knowledge is ok, but he was very distracted and I felt better off with a GP. His staff's incompetence boiled my blood, passive aggressive, unprofessional and cranky. Funny how I go to a doctor to get my BP under control, only to have it elevated by the mere process of seeing him. Learn to respect your patients time Sapir.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

NOT ENOUGH WORLDS TO SAY THANK U DOCTOR SAPIR ...U AND YOUR STUFF ARE AMAZING...... WE CAN NOT ASK FOR MORE...U ARE DOING AMAZING JOB.... U ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.....U ARE SUPER SPECIAL...U SAVE MY LIFE .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I can only speak on my behalf as a patient, and I have nothing but praise for Dr. Sapir. I was in the worst situation of my life, and with his guidance and expertise, I was able to move forward and understand my condition. I honestly don't know where I would be without his care, I am extremely grateful that I met Dr. Sapir. A fine gentleman not only with the brains, but also a heart. Really understands and listens to his patients, but at the same time, will not sugar coat a situation. A realist, especially in this field, nobody wants to be playing games, especially when it comes to his/her health. A very appreciative patient.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017