Ratings for Dr. Christopher S. Matkovic

This is a wonderful doctor.He is caring kind and thoughtful.Thank God for good doctor like him. His staff are great.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Matkovic for many years and have nothing but praise. He is very kind and extremely knowledgeable. His office staff is also very helpful and sweet.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

This doctor has issues. He refused to renew my medication for home treatment and said he felt like a "fifth wheel" because I was seeing my surgeon every week, and I had been to his office only once. The blood results were being faxed to him every week, so there shouldn't have been a problem. Numerous phone calls later, he relented. After I needed to reschedule an appointment because of work (I had used all my sick time), he wouldn't even work out a new treatment and even refused to order to have my pict line removed. Overall a very bad experience.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Christopher S. Matkovic's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1974)