Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Salib Huber

I suffered with IBS for 10+ years and was happy to find a dietary approach that worked with Dr. Jenn. She's very knowledgeable about digestive conditions, and I was very comfortable in her office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Great naturopath. helped me get pregnant without ivf.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I had been to see many other naturopaths to help with my hot flashes. She was the first to really help me. Well worth the drive to Dartmouth!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

For the first time in over 20 years, I have a doctor that actually helped me deal with the root of my reflux and GERD, and a plan to stop taking PPI's - which were causing a host of other problems. Dr. Jen provided me a lot of support, and the right supplements and dietary advice to get through the rough transition. She is very personable, and does not carry any patronizing traits like many doctors I have seen. She made me feel like I mattered in making decisions, and was available for other questions outside of the office. One of the best decisions I made was going to see her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I found Dr. Jenn to be very good and easy to talk to. She's very comfortable with kids and was able to help me find the cause of my son's reflux.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect from a Naturopath but found Dr. Jen to be knowledgable, on time and very down to earth. I find her to be very easy to relate to and never feel judged for any of my choices.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010