Ratings for Dr. Rodrigo Deluna

Seems very uninterested in listening to patients . . or even to the answers of the questions he asks. Forgets about what was said or talked about during previous visits . Staff is nice . . .so hes got that going for him anyway.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

extremely rude , mumbles, should speak up/clearly when seniors have known hearing problems wants to hear from patient, not family who sees happenings day to day that patient doesn't realize- ageing, dementia or something??

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. DeLuna has been an excellent doctor for our family. He has always been right about our diagnosis and if we need to see a specialist, he refers us. He is very pleasant and friendly and answers any questions we have. His receptionist is always friendly and helpful. He is punctual and if you have to wait at all, it isn't for very long.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I don't get why he is such a prick . . Rest of the staff were good though.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr de Luna is an entitled douche. Beyond rude and treats all his staff like garbage. I couldn't believe my eyes when I witness how he treats people. What a scumbag I will NEVER see this doctor again he doesn't know how to treat simple injures and is beyond rude. Useless piece of shit

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Our family I have dealt with Dr. De Luna for several years and I am pleased with his medical assistance. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and provides excellent care. His receptionist Beverley is very pleasant and accommodating.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

dr de luna just sits there doesnt listen or even care about what you are telling him. Its time for him to step down.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Misdiagnosed our children.Our daughter has a history of bronchitis.He saw her twice,on consecutive days,and said it was viral,it is not bronchitis.My husband instinct was telling him that there was something more serious going on.He took our daughter into emerg the next day, and it was full blown bronchitis.We took our17 month old to the clinic with a rash on buttocks and a fever.He took a look at her throat and diagnosed her as having tonsillitis and prescribed Amoxicillin.We asked if it could be hand, foot and mouth disease and he said no;rashes only appear on the hands foot and mouth.I also asked if it is o.k to give motrin and amoxicillin and he said yes.That night for an hour and a half she screamed in pain.The next day I made an appointment to see another doctor, and he right away diagnosed her as having hand, foot and mouth, saw sores in her mouth and told us to stop the amoxicillin and that amoxicillin and motrin could have irritated her stomach explaining the screaming.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Always a busy office, but always able to make time for our family. Exellent advise and referrals. Very knowledgeable, Christian man. Office always seems to run on time, very little waiting if you arrive on time. I don't know what else a person would want in a family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013