Ratings for Dr. K. Sankaran

Have you seen a doctor who does not touch a patient? This is Dr. Sankaran. Every day our daughter was examined by a previous doctor when we come for rounds and it stopped when doctor Sankaran took over. Also, the way he talks is far from professional. One day he tells you one thing another day he says the opposite. He never remembered how old was our daughter.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Sanks saved our son's life. Our son was born with bacterial meningitis and all throughout treatment, Dr. Sankaran was there helping to reassure us. He made the most horrible time of our lives bearable. We can never thank him enough.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Sankaran saved our son's life. He performed such skillfull CPR on him for nearly 15 minutes that he has no brain damage at all, with an APGAR of 0 at 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr Sanks tends to err on the side of caution. Very knowledgable of micro preemies. Helped save my daughters life.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

It has been over 20 years since I gave birth to a preemie. Thank heaven for this kind and compassionate man! Our daughter was in the NICU for over 10 months. Doctors may come and go, but this Dr. will stay in our hearts forever. We will never forget EVERYTHING he did for our family! God bless you Dr. Sankaran

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

we love dr. sankaran he took very good care of me when i was in the neonatil unit. we love you sankaran!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

We love Sanks!! He is very thorough, and knowledgeable! He was able to answer any questions we ever had,

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I was not happy with him at all!!! He caused so much trauma within our family. When my son was born there were complications and we had to stay in N.I.C.U. He was the Dr. and had many tests done one including a CAT scan. from that image he completely misdiagnosed my son with Sterge Webber Syndrome, and he also told us that our son was missing the right side of his brain and that he didn't know what kind of life he would have, but didn't think he would live to be 2yrs old. We were then referred to specialists in Calagary...we physically took the CAT scan images with us and handed them to the Dr. we had an appiontment with, and right before our eyes he put the image on the light board and looked at it and then at us and said there is nothing wrong with his brain, it's all there. I completely understand that everyone makes mistakes, but how could he make such a mistake as that!!! If he only knew the pain he caused for us.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007