Ratings for Dr. Nikolas Papaevagelou

We all love Dr Nick, he's been our daughter's pediatrician since birth and have found him to have a wonderful bedside manner and to be really level-headed about any health concerns we may have had.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE my children's pediatrician!!! I would want nobody except Dr. Nick to be my children's doctor! He is so gentle with them. He cares about their well-being. Dr. Nick answers all of my questions...I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my son and daughter!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Nick is great with my son. Always answers all of our questions and takes his time. I couldn't ask for a better Dr. for my son. Great pediatrician, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr Nick is by far the best pediatrician for our little baby girl. He takes the time to examine her and find out what's wrong if she's sick. He is patient and caring. Our daughter always has a smile on her face when she sees him. We are so lucky to have him in Astoria, walking distance (4 short blocks!) from our apartment. The clinic he has with Dr Markoiuzos is fantastic, though wait staff and wait time can sometimes be a little chaotic. Regardless. I would recommend him to anyone, especially first-time moms like me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr Nick is a great pediatrician. He is very patient and he really loves children.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Very happy with my son's Dr. Always available, very patient and most accurate with diagnosis. Makes you feel very comfortable and trustworthy.Office is very clean and well kept

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr nick has been extremely patient,caring and wonderful with our daughter. He is a fantastic doctor and very knowledgable. He has tremendous dedication and makes us always feel at ease with any concerns we may have.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

He is kind, caring, and patient. He takes his time and makes sure all of our questions are answered and even anticipates questions we might have. I trust him with my newborn daughter and he seems invested in her well-being.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

After waiting 2 hours to see Dr. Nick, he had the nerve to rush me out! The room was packed! It was the most uncomfortable doctor's appointment I've ever been to. I would most certainly NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

seems strange, not totally trustable. not sure i would recomend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010