Ratings for Dr. G. Michael Coleman

Best Doc we seen in any state yes any doesn't beat around the bush or lie , maybe some people just can handle straight talk. He and his staff are excellent and our daughter gets exactly the care she needs. Thank you all so much for going out of your way with you crazy schedules.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

A doctor in love with himself No care for patients

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Very poor experience. Talked down to me and my wife. He was just interested in leaving and going home. He's a great Dr. But an egomaniac from what I gather. If you don't like your job quit. Seems to me hes burnout on the whole thing. Just goes through the motions. Just because ur a Dr your not a god. Needless to say I'd go to Dr.Keeton he cares and is very considerate.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Straight to the point, funny, knowledgeable, and doesn't waste your time. He diagnosed our son with acid reflux, which is something I had never heard of in infants, and within a few days of treatment my husband and I finally got some much needed rest. I will be eternally grateful for his understanding of what my son was going through and informing us of his problem in a quick and almost mind blowing manner. He described my sons symptoms without us telling him in such a detailed description; almost like he had been there with him the whole time. He treats you like a person, not just a patient with dollar signs attached to your forhead.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009