Dr. Lin was extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, and thorough. It was evident that he knew exactly what he was doing. He made me feel comfortable and was also very kind. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Lin is an extremely professional and knowledgeable ENT. He was very attentive to my medical issues and was very compassionate. He took the time to listen and had a very warm bedside manner. He was very responsive in addressing any questions and concerns that I had. I highly recommend him! Awesome guy.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

My first appointment with Dr Lin was today. Extremely personable, made me feel at ease immediately. Took the time to perform a thorough examination, with equally thorough and lucid explanations at each point during the exam. Helped me to understand not only the issue, but why it was occurring. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I was not feeling well for so long and once I saw Dr. Lin he diagnosed me and had me feeling much better very quickly. I can't say enough of how professional and knowledgable he was and helped me to understand exactly what I need to do to start feeling better.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I had septoplasty/turbinectomy surgery just over a week ago and already feel great. I was highly impressed with Dr. Lin's attentiveness, knowledge and care. He addressed all of my questions and concerns and after just a few days, I feel great and am breathing better. In addition, Mt Sinai Hospital was excellent. For such a large hospital, they treated me with the utmost care, concern and respect.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

I was so thrilled that Dr. Lin did my tonsillectomy. It's a pretty scary procedure, and he and his staff made the process extremely smooth and painless for me. After the surgery, they have been there for me every step of the way and have made my recovery as easy as possible. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Lin and the ENT and Allergy Associates.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr Lin. He was very attentive to my needs and asked the need questions. When it came to the diagnoses he said that we could handle with medication or a CT scan and in the end went with medication and if they didn't work a CT scan. Unlike some doctors he allowed me to decide and didn't pressure me either way. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lin

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr Lin was excellent. He has a friendly and comforting bedside manner. He listens carefully, is patient, answers all questions thoroughly, asks if you have any more questions, is attentive and detailed in his approach and treatment. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

I was very pleased with the medical care I recieved from Dr. Lin. I went to him for rhinoplasty surgery as I was unhappy with the look of my nose. He did a thorough exam and consultation regarding what I was looking for. After my few weeks of recovery I am extremely happy with the results! I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Fantastic! I highly recommend his service. I had a very large antral-choanal polyp that had developed over the years effectily blocking my ability to breath but due to Dr. Lin's skills, my post-surgery recovery was uneventful, I was able to breath fully upon waking and never felt a thing! There was a point were I was wondering if anything had actually been done - the post-op was so smooth (it had - I could breath again!). Follow-ups were delightful and Dr. Lin patiently answered not only all my questions but my wife's as well (even over the phone). A great physician and a great person too. Fantastic bedside manner and he patiently answered all my questions and was thorough, cautious, and left nothing to chance. Dr. Lin - THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Dr. Guy Lin's Credentials

• University of California -San Francisco (Grad. 2001)

HIP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lin was extremely intelligent, knowledgeable, and thorough. It was evident that he knew exactly what he was doing. He made me feel comfortable and was also ..."

December 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "10001" to "10028". Address has been updated from "7901 BROADWAY" to "210 East 86th Street, 9th Floor". Phone Number has been updated from "+12127225570" to "212-722-5570".

September 22, 2014