Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD

Dr Grant helped me a great deal through Biofeedback and Biocranial here in Toronto Canada with Kidney, Liver, Sciatic Never Damage, Gladstone and my Pancreas and Pregnancy over the past month and a half. Everything he has give both knowledge, natural pain mgmt, vitamins supplements and expertise has reduced all of these issues significantly. I am a 29 year old woman and I highly recommend both his service and help. You're favorite patient/client Derrisha Francis-Thomas . Thanks Dr. Grant you're the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr George Grant helped me to maintain excellent health through Biofeedback and Biocranial here in St. LUCIA. HE ALSO HELPED many of my friends who had pain and reduce their dependency on medications. Many Thanks Dr. Grant. Your client Pius.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Words can NOT Explain how Dr. George Grant relieved my CHRONIC Neck & Shoulder Pain in the first session through his gentle Non Invasive Biocranial with No Pain or Craking. Thanks Dr. Grant for being the most CARING Dr. I ever had.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr. Grant gave me hope again I have MS that is affecting the way I walk , Just after I start doing his recommended exercises, I noticed a sudden improvement. Hope you can visit us here in Egypt Thank you doctor

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Grant relieved my long standing neck and back pain from my first visit. He is assisting me in managing my stress, diet and how to live a healthy lifestyle. His effervescent and caring personality makes me feel comfortable in his presence.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

My wife has MS for four years, during the last 2years her right leg stated to be so weak & heavy, we met Dr. Grant and in just few minutes, the result is wow!!! She can walk normally again!!! He simply Grant her Hope again She will keep following the instructions as she is getting better every day. Thank you Dr. Grant fir giving us hope again.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I was wowed from the first visit to Dr. Grant, he is helping my autistic son as well a relative with MS, both got instant results in few days! This is beyond my expectations. I am thankful for life to Dr. Grant and also its affordable fee!! It’s true he is “The Caring Doctor”. By Sam Hassan - Digital marketing Consultant, Markham,ON

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I met Dr. Grant in October of 2018 while in TX. I could hardly turn my neck due to stress, and he worked on it with pressure points and the pain went away! I was so impressed both myself and my husband saw Dr. Grant for the biofeedback! We were blow away at his knowledge! He was right on with his input and we have taken the steps to get our health topnotch shape. We will see Dr. Grant again in May of 2019 when he is in the States for again another biofeedback. for our improvements. We highly recommend him and the bio energetic feedback. Get yours done today! Thank you Dr. Grant for your time!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I saw Dr. George Grant today. I'm amazed at the bioenergetic feedback results. This is the only test that I want to have for the rest of my life. Dr. Grant is truly amazing and extremely knowledgable. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Grant to know what is going on in your body.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I am absolutely amazed at how well I was treated, my 11 year old son and I experienced immediate relief and beautiful results I am looking forward to bringing the rest of my family. Thank you so much Dr. Grant.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D., D.H.S., M.Sc., M.Ed., B.Sc.(Hons.), C.Chem., R.M., C.B.S. who is known as The Caring Doctor, is considered the Canadian authority in Integrative & Functional and Nutritional Medicine and Canada’s Wellness Ambassador. He pioneered the research on Beta Endorphins at the faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sask. in 1981. Dr. Grant organized and presented at the International Pain Conference in Chicago, IL. USA June 2015. Dr. George Grant is an International Expert in Biofeedback, Stress Management, Nutrition, Natural Pain Management, Functional & Integrative Medicine, Anti Aging and Nutritional Medicine. He is the founder & CEO of the Academy Of Wellness in 1980. Dr. Grant’s Inclusive Health philosophy encompasses preventing disease, orthomolecular nutrition regular exercise mindfulness and stress-reduction. He has helped over 7500 clients worldwide to reduce their dependency on medications, prevent surgeries and lead a normal healthy life style to 101+. Dr. Grant believes that Prevention is better than Intervention, Self Care is better than Crisis Care and Meditation is better than Medications. Dr. George Grant has published over 150 scientific papers and numerous poster session presentations, organized 2 International Conferences, completed 7 university degrees, have 7 worldwide patents, member of 6 advisory board of several Neutraceutical & Pharmaceutical companies, member of the editorial board of 8 International Journals, 17 fortune 500 companies, 10 non profit organizations and an active member of 6 professional organizations in Canada & USA. Dr. Grant enjoys a stellar academic and a fascinating career in research. He is a specialist in functional & integrative medicine, scientist, professor, chemist, toxicologist, nutritionist, biofeedback, stress management and a natural pain specialist. Dr. Grant’s work has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates, Olympic Athletes, Scientists from various disciplines, Medical doctors, Integrative doctors, Pharmacists, Natural doctors, Acupuncturists, Massage therapists as well as allied health practioners worldwide. Dr Grant worked as a Senior Consultant for Health Canada, with MOU at FDA and CDC as well as in private practice. He has helped over 7000 clients naturally worldwide including clients at Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto to recover naturally from clogged arteries within few months. Our Philosophy is: We care, serve and educate NOT medicate, operate, radiate and vaccinate. We believe that prevention is better than intervention. Dr Grant support the upcoming health care reform which will make Integrative & functional Medicine, the primary health care system. Self care is more effective than crisis care and will cut health care funding/costs by half by the year 2020. Dr. George Grant has helped several key fortune 500 companies in Canada, USA and worldwide; non profit organizations in 7 countries; and top Olympic Athletes from Canada, USA along with 7500 clients worldwide. Dr. Grant is an Editor of several refereed scientific journals, has over 150 published articles, over 150 conference presentations, over 180 book reviews and 10 bestselling books/ DVDs with New York Best selling Authors.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • Brock University (Grad. 1991)
  • University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1985)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1975)
  • Alexandria University (Grad. 1972)

• Food allergy
  • Drug addiction
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Diabetic ketoacidosis
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Erectile dysfunction

• International Pain Conference, Chicago, IL Organizer & Speaker June 2015
  • WONM International Award, July 2006, Bahamas, West Indies.

UnitedHealthcare