Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD

I met Dr. Grant the exact day I felt that I was at my limit on how much pain my body could take. He immediately dropped everything to help. He helped me through some movements that helped a little right away, but over the next 2 days, the pain went away completely. He also did a scan which identified some things only my doctor knew, and some things I didn't even know, but suspected were problems. He reassured me we could treat everything -- naturally!! I am extremely grateful I met him. He really does care. If you have pain, please don't suffer like I did. I thought the only cure was to turn to medical drugs and surgery - but now I won't have to.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I have known Dr Grant 15 plus years and he has always been very knowledgeable with a great deal of professionalism and has become a great friend that receives much respect.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Many Thanks Dr. Grant for helping me with my neck pain, back pain and carpel tunnel pain with your natural Biocranial and recommending natural herbs, supplements along with full hydration & Deep Breathing and daily stretching. Will refer my family and friends to see you. Much appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

It was truly a pleasure to meet Dr Grant. He was able to identify things in my body that I had no idea were occuring. He is very knowledgeable and only provides advice that will help. I would highly recommend everyone visits him to identify issues in the body. Truly a great help and a great person to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I am very grateful to have been under the care of Dr. Grant as I was scared with the diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis at my early 30's. According to the Neurologists I was doomed for a lifetime of extremely costly immune-dimishing medication to be taken daily with other serious side effects, to never deal with the root concern and to only "delay" the effect of attacks and the impending worst-case of this debilitating disease. Then upon seeking the advice of Dr. Grant I was surprised to see how confident and swiftly he moved towards treating and not only stopping the spread and severity, but reversing the damage that has been done. Brain lesions have now shrunk and all my bloodwork markers are in the healthy range, therefore signifying that there is no more MS even dormant in my body. If it wasn't for Dr. Grant, I would be scrambling today, stressing and having a sense of hopelessness. Now I have a new lease on life thanks to Dr. Grant. Thank you so much - Ray

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Grant has helped me manage fibrosis pain and endometriosis with a few daily exercise and natural medicines may God continue to bless him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Many Thanks Dr. Grant for helping me reduce my Chronic Neck Pain with your natural Biocranial. My Wrist Pain has been relieved in the first visit. No Need for taking pain killers or thinking of surgery. All I have to do now is to follow your simple daily stretching. Will refer all my friends in St. Lucia to see you. Blessings. Francisca, St. Lucia.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I was feeling very unwell with a huge red itchy rash on my neck. Dr. Grant was able to detect the problem immediately. He also fixed my chronic neck and back problem. For the first time in many years I slept pain free. I feel like a new person. I am recommending him to everyone. Val Oliver, Cambridge On

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

The doctor is very knowledgeable and informative. Within a few minutes you will know more knowledge about your health and body than a lifetime of doctor appointments. He helped my son and I tremendously today. Awareness and knowledge is power. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

My stepfather has been having this enormous amount of pain in his leg. He went to the hospital and his family doctor but all they did was give him pills that gave him negative side effects, without even knowing what the problem was. He went to Dr. Grant without telling him what the problem was. Turns out he didn't need to, Dr. Grant found it within five minutes. My step father got better within the next couple of days after following Dr. Grants advice and was able to return back to work.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D., D.H.S., M.Sc., M.Ed., B.Sc.(Hons.), C.Chem., R.M., C.B.S. who is known as The Caring Doctor, is considered the Canadian authority in Integrative & Functional and Nutritional Medicine and Canada’s Wellness Ambassador. He pioneered the research on Beta Endorphins at the faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sask. in 1981. Dr. Grant organized and presented at the International Pain Conference in Chicago, IL. USA June 2015. Dr. George Grant is an International Expert in Biofeedback, Stress Management, Nutrition, Natural Pain Management, Functional & Integrative Medicine, Anti Aging and Nutritional Medicine. He is the founder & CEO of the Academy Of Wellness in 1980. Dr. Grant’s Inclusive Health philosophy encompasses preventing disease, orthomolecular nutrition regular exercise mindfulness and stress-reduction. He has helped over 7500 clients worldwide to reduce their dependency on medications, prevent surgeries and lead a normal healthy life style to 101+. Dr. Grant believes that Prevention is better than Intervention, Self Care is better than Crisis Care and Meditation is better than Medications. Dr. George Grant has published over 150 scientific papers and numerous poster session presentations, organized 2 International Conferences, completed 7 university degrees, have 7 worldwide patents, member of 6 advisory board of several Neutraceutical & Pharmaceutical companies, member of the editorial board of 8 International Journals, 17 fortune 500 companies, 10 non profit organizations and an active member of 6 professional organizations in Canada & USA. Dr. Grant enjoys a stellar academic and a fascinating career in research. He is a specialist in functional & integrative medicine, scientist, professor, chemist, toxicologist, nutritionist, biofeedback, stress management and a natural pain specialist. Dr. Grant’s work has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates, Olympic Athletes, Scientists from various disciplines, Medical doctors, Integrative doctors, Pharmacists, Natural doctors, Acupuncturists, Massage therapists as well as allied health practioners worldwide. Dr Grant worked as a Senior Consultant for Health Canada, with MOU at FDA and CDC as well as in private practice. He has helped over 7000 clients naturally worldwide including clients at Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto to recover naturally from clogged arteries within few months. Our Philosophy is: We care, serve and educate NOT medicate, operate, radiate and vaccinate. We believe that prevention is better than intervention. Dr Grant support the upcoming health care reform which will make Integrative & functional Medicine, the primary health care system. Self care is more effective than crisis care and will cut health care funding/costs by half by the year 2020. Dr. George Grant has helped several key fortune 500 companies in Canada, USA and worldwide; non profit organizations in 7 countries; and top Olympic Athletes from Canada, USA along with 7500 clients worldwide. Dr. Grant is an Editor of several refereed scientific journals, has over 150 published articles, over 150 conference presentations, over 180 book reviews and 10 bestselling books/ DVDs with New York Best selling Authors.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • Brock University (Grad. 1991)
  • University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1985)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1975)
  • Alexandria University (Grad. 1972)

• Food allergy
  • Drug addiction
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Diabetic ketoacidosis
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Erectile dysfunction

• International Pain Conference, Chicago, IL Organizer & Speaker June 2015
  • WONM International Award, July 2006, Bahamas, West Indies.