Professor George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D., D.H.S.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Professor George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D., D.H.S.

Thank you Dr Grant for fixing my neck instantly! Your effervescence and joy in talking with patients is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

I just saw and recorded Dr Grant help a lady that walked in with a cane and in 2 minutes was able to walk pain free. Dan ionized4life.com

flag | Submitted January 10, 2020

extremely helpful , full of energy and great knowledge base. Will visit again .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

My daughter suffered chronic, dull headache since she was 10 years old. She’s now 15. We tried different doctors in Saskatchewan. My friend, who is a co author of Dr Grant took us there. He is the most amazing, caring, cheerful doctor we’ve met. He accommodated us in spite of the wee hour of the night, took his time for us. He healed my daughter’s pain in 2 minutes! My daughter cried with tears of joy! I was sooo impressed! That was an unforgettable moment for us! She wants to become like him! No one deserves to have the pain that she suffered, and wrong prescribed medications didn’t help her at all. Thank you Dr. George Grant, you turned my daughter’s life around 360 degrees!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2019

What makes Dr Grant unique is his ability to pinpoint exactly what is going on in the body and also how to rectify it... holistically. The fact that he is also kindhearted and so full of joy makes each visit enjoyable too. Thank you Dr Grant. So excited to be working with you again! :) Mindy www.bodyPROUD.com

flag | Submitted December 27, 2019

The awareness and knowledge that Dr Grant shared has helped me to get my health back onto the right pathway. I am absolutely thrilled to have reconnected with him after many years. Almost 10 years ago I invited him to speak at one of the expos that I organized and am grateful to have made the connection all those years ago.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2019

Dr. Grant is kind and caring. I love that he offers holistic solutions to health and not band-aid remedies. Thank you Dr. Grant for advising me how to best take care of myself.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

Neck pain gone in 2 mins..thank you!! He is very good.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Thank you Dr.grant for helping alleviate my shoulder pain at the CCA Positive Living event . Your enthusiasm is contagious and it was great seeing you help anyone who asked.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

Thanks Prof. Grant for helping my neck pain with your natural non invasive Biocranial & Your Unique Biofeedback to detect accurately the root cause of my challenges. Keep up your Amazing work for helping people to live healthy to 111.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Professor George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D., D.H.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Prof. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D., D.H.S., M.Sc., M.Ed., B.Sc.(Hons.), C.Chem., R.M., C.B.S. who is known as The Caring Doctor, is considered the Canadian authority in Integrative & Functional and Nutritional Medicine and Canada’s Wellness Ambassador. He pioneered the research on Beta Endorphins at the faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sask. in 1981. Dr. Grant organized and presented at the International Pain Conference in Chicago, IL. USA June 2015. Dr. George Grant is an International Expert in Biofeedback, Stress Management, Nutrition, Natural Pain Management, Functional & Integrative Medicine, Anti Aging and Nutritional Medicine. He is the founder & CEO of the Academy Of Wellness in 1980. Dr. Grant’s Inclusive Health philosophy encompasses preventing disease, orthomolecular nutrition regular exercise mindfulness and stress-reduction. He has helped over 7500 clients worldwide to reduce their dependency on medications, prevent surgeries and lead a normal healthy life style to 101+. Dr. Grant believes that Prevention is better than Intervention, Self Care is better than Crisis Care and Meditation is better than Medications. Dr. George Grant has published over 150 scientific papers and numerous poster session presentations, organized 2 International Conferences, completed 7 university degrees, have 7 worldwide patents, member of 6 advisory board of several Neutraceutical & Pharmaceutical companies, member of the editorial board of 8 International Journals, 17 fortune 500 companies, 10 non profit organizations and an active member of 6 professional organizations in Canada & USA. Dr. Grant enjoys a stellar academic and a fascinating career in research. He is a specialist in functional & integrative medicine, scientist, professor, chemist, toxicologist, nutritionist, biofeedback, stress management and a natural pain specialist. Dr. Grant’s work has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates, Olympic Athletes, Scientists from various disciplines, Medical doctors, Integrative doctors, Pharmacists, Natural doctors, Acupuncturists, Massage therapists as well as allied health practioners worldwide. Dr Grant worked as a Senior Consultant for Health Canada, with MOU at FDA and CDC as well as in private practice. He has helped over 7000 clients naturally worldwide including clients at Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto to recover naturally from clogged arteries within few months. Our Philosophy is: We care, serve and educate NOT medicate, operate, radiate and vaccinate. We believe that prevention is better than intervention. Dr Grant support the upcoming health care reform which will make Integrative & functional Medicine, the primary health care system. Self care is more effective than crisis care and will cut health care funding/costs by half by the year 2020. Dr. George Grant has helped several key fortune 500 companies in Canada, USA and worldwide; non profit organizations in 7 countries; and top Olympic Athletes from Canada, USA along with 7500 clients worldwide. Dr. Grant is an Editor of several refereed scientific journals, has over 150 published articles, over 150 conference presentations, over 180 book reviews and 10 bestselling books/ DVDs with New York Best selling Authors.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • Brock University (Grad. 1991)
  • University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1985)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1975)
  • Alexandria University (Grad. 1972)

• Food Allergy
  • Drug addiction
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Diabetic ketoacidosis
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Erectile dysfunction

• International Pain Conference, Chicago, IL Organizer & Speaker June 2015
  • WONM International Award, July 2006, Bahamas, West Indies.
  • WONM Award 2018 Toronto, ON Leadership Award in Integrative Medicine