Ratings for Dr. George Grant

Outstanding. With great knowledge for care of a human being.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Thanks Dr. Grant for helping me with my chronic wrist pain in just one session. I will cancel my carpel tunnel surgery and do your suggested daily stretches. Will refer all my family & friends who have pain to you.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

The most knowledgeable, generous and caring doctor I've ever consulted. His approach is not only about symptoms and one body part or one isolated body system at a time, but looking at the patient as whole where the body and the mind are connected. Simple steps go a long way with Dr Grant's advices. I understand the causes of my illness much better now and making the appropriate changes in my life are not a struggle anymore.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

By far the most caring and effective Doctor I have ever worked with. I have come to realize how much time, effort, and compassion he dedicates to his patients. He has always been my #1 choice!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

WOW. Pain Gone in 45 min. Thanks Dr. Grant. I enjoyed the effective Bioceanial & Biofeedback Sessions. Very informative. Will recommend family & friends.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have seen Dr. Grant several times for pain management and Bio Feedback. He has been more helpful that all the doctors and physiotherapist I have seen so far all together. I have suffered from a chronic disease that caused muscle and joint pain though out my entire body for last several years and not only he has helped me manage the pain but also he is dealing with the root case which no doctor other could even find out.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Grant has helped prove my family overall wellness , especially for my wife with her thyroid using bio feedback therapy. SAM.O Richmond Hill, Ontario.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I am grateful to know Dr. Grant! One of the most caring, knowledgeable doctors who will not only understand what your body needs for its better health but can also help with your emotional need and connect it to your physical health beautifully! I highly recommend Dr. Grant! Thank you doctor for your amazing works and God bless you. -N. A.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I would like to appreciate Dr. Grant for helping me to reduce my hand & shoulder's pain in one session. God bless

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Grant is amazing! I had mentioned to him that I was experiencing significant pain in my hands and arms, also in my neck. Within 15 minutes of him correcting the issue I felt instantly better. It was a miracle! He also used the biofeedback machine with me, based on the results I was recommended some supplements from Melleluca. I have been using them for a week now and every day I am feeling better! Would highly reccomend Dr Grant.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. George Grant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D., D.H.S., M.Sc., M.Ed., B.Sc.(Hons.), C.Chem., R.M., C.B.S. who is known as The Caring Doctor, is considered the Canadian authority in Integrative & Functional and Nutritional Medicine and Canada’s Wellness Ambassador. He pioneered the research on Beta Endorphins at the faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sask. in 1981. Dr. Grant organized and presented at the International Pain Conference in Chicago, IL. USA June 2015. Dr. George Grant is an International Expert in Biofeedback, Stress Management, Nutrition, Natural Pain Management, Functional & Integrative Medicine, Anti Aging and Nutritional Medicine. He is the founder & CEO of the Academy Of Wellness in 1980. Dr. Grant’s Inclusive Health philosophy encompasses preventing disease, orthomolecular nutrition regular exercise mindfulness and stress-reduction. He has helped over 7500 clients worldwide to reduce their dependency on medications, prevent surgeries and lead a normal healthy life style to 101+. Dr. Grant believes that Prevention is better than Intervention, Self Care is better than Crisis Care and Meditation is better than Medications. Dr. George Grant has published over 150 scientific papers and numerous poster session presentations, organized 2 International Conferences, completed 7 university degrees, have 7 worldwide patents, member of 6 advisory board of several Neutraceutical & Pharmaceutical companies, member of the editorial board of 8 International Journals, 17 fortune 500 companies, 10 non profit organizations and an active member of 6 professional organizations in Canada & USA. Dr. Grant enjoys a stellar academic and a fascinating career in research. He is a specialist in functional & integrative medicine, scientist, professor, chemist, toxicologist, nutritionist, biofeedback, stress management and a natural pain specialist. Dr. Grant’s work has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates, Olympic Athletes, Scientists from various disciplines, Medical doctors, Integrative doctors, Pharmacists, Natural doctors, Acupuncturists, Massage therapists as well as allied health practioners worldwide. Dr Grant worked as a Senior Consultant for Health Canada, with MOU at FDA and CDC as well as in private practice. He has helped over 7000 clients naturally worldwide including clients at Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto to recover naturally from clogged arteries within few months. Our Philosophy is: We care, serve and educate NOT medicate, operate, radiate and vaccinate. We believe that prevention is better than intervention. Dr Grant support the upcoming health care reform which will make Integrative & functional Medicine, the primary health care system. Self care is more effective than crisis care and will cut health care funding/costs by half by the year 2020. Dr. George Grant has helped several key fortune 500 companies in Canada, USA and worldwide; non profit organizations in 7 countries; and top Olympic Athletes from Canada, USA along with 7500 clients worldwide. Dr. Grant is an Editor of several refereed scientific journals, has over 150 published articles, over 150 conference presentations, over 180 book reviews and 10 bestselling books/ DVDs with New York Best selling Authors.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • Brock University (Grad. 1991)
  • University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1985)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1975)
  • Alexandria University (Grad. 1972)

• Food allergy
  • Drug addiction
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Diabetic ketoacidosis
  • Osteoporosis
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Erectile dysfunction

• WONM International Award, July 2006, Bahamas, West Indies.
  • International Pain Conference, Chicago, IL Organizer & Speaker June 2015