Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD

Dr Grant has a holistic approach toward health issues and looks at body as a whole when does assessment. He guides his patients to consume proper foods and vegetables to boost their energy and fight heath issues as much as possible and if necessary take supplements. Tries to stay away from medication and use natural immune system to fight diseases. He has a balanced approach interns of diet, exercise, screening and supplements. He has helped me with neck issues caused by bad posture and provided me with a logical guideline on how to live a heathier life!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. is very knowledgeable in what he does. I was very impressed at how well he understood me and my needs. In my case, he went above and beyond in all categories and it was very clear that his only intent was to get to the root cause of any pain or issue I was experiencing. I would recommend Dr, Grant to anyone who is ill or experiencing and pain or discomfort. Konstantine Bisbikos bikomethod.com

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Many thank Dr. Grants for helping me to reduce chronic pain in my wrist after first treatment. No more pain medications. Dr. Grant is amazing human with positive attitude. I highly recommend him for any chronic pains.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

If you want to produce healing in your body without dangerous medications and chemical treatments . This is the man to see !

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. George is an amazing Dr. in town. Not only he is knowledgeable about what he is doing but also his positive attitudes enable you to make a good bond with him even in the first session. He gives out positive comments about biofeedback and tries the body to cure itself w/o any medication taken. Overall I really enjoyed meeting him and he kinda opened a new door in health care to me and I would definitely visit him more often.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I visited Dr. Grant to help me find the causes of my high blood pressure. During our first consultation he pinpointed the sources of my ailment and recommended the remedies and practices to cure them. Dr. Grant is an awesome, friendly soul mate, who is extremely knowledgeable with amazing bedside manner. He’s aim is to help your body to cure itself without the ugly side effects of pharmaceuticals. I have had wonderful results with biofeedback many years ego in Europe, and I am delighted to find that it is part of Dr. Grant’s treatments as well. My 5 star rating speaks for itself, I highly recommend him with any of your medical problems. Valeria – Richmond Hill, Ontario

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Grant is not only an amazing doctor but also an amazing human. His positive attitude and his caring is extraordinary. I made the appointment today for my daughter to help with her anxiety and learning issues. One issue he figured without her saying, is that she had pain in her neck. With a simple massage he fixed in within minutes. There were other issues fixed as well...immediately. I mentioned that I had wrist pain and without hesitation, he fixed that problem also within minutes. I’m amazed. I wish that I found him years ago.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Thanks Dr. Grant for helping me reduce my neck, back and knee pain in just a single session. No need for knee braces or my Cain after visiting you in St. Lucia. Appreciate your care & positive attitude. Will refer family & friends to you in your upcoming visit to St. Lucia on April 2018.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. George Grant and I have known eachother for the last two years. He is exceptional with biofeedback and I highly recommend him for all of your acute and chronic pain needs.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Over the last five visits for Dr Grant to sunny St Lucia I have been his patient. When I discovered this site to post a comment words like "fantastic" "wonder""great" doctor came to mind. I believe that Dr Grant is much more that that. He is a peoples Doctor, a pleasant spirit to be around. He exhumes a personality that allows you to comfort yourself in the knowledge that after your visit with him you shall feel no pain. Prescription drugs is out of the question where he is concerned and that goes very well with me for I dislike drug intake of any kind. How could I rate a doctor of excellence other than to invite you to make an appointment with him and write your comments about him for I am sure that I have not done such a good job thus far. Archie-St Lucia

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D., D.H.S., M.Sc., M.Ed., B.Sc.(Hons.), C.Chem., R.M., C.B.S. who is known as The Caring Doctor, is considered the Canadian authority in Integrative & Functional and Nutritional Medicine and Canada’s Wellness Ambassador. He pioneered the research on Beta Endorphins at the faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sask. in 1981. Dr. Grant organized and presented at the International Pain Conference in Chicago, IL. USA June 2015. Dr. George Grant is an International Expert in Biofeedback, Stress Management, Nutrition, Natural Pain Management, Functional & Integrative Medicine, Anti Aging and Nutritional Medicine. He is the founder & CEO of the Academy Of Wellness in 1980. Dr. Grant’s Inclusive Health philosophy encompasses preventing disease, orthomolecular nutrition regular exercise mindfulness and stress-reduction. He has helped over 7500 clients worldwide to reduce their dependency on medications, prevent surgeries and lead a normal healthy life style to 101+. Dr. Grant believes that Prevention is better than Intervention, Self Care is better than Crisis Care and Meditation is better than Medications. Dr. George Grant has published over 150 scientific papers and numerous poster session presentations, organized 2 International Conferences, completed 7 university degrees, have 7 worldwide patents, member of 6 advisory board of several Neutraceutical & Pharmaceutical companies, member of the editorial board of 8 International Journals, 17 fortune 500 companies, 10 non profit organizations and an active member of 6 professional organizations in Canada & USA. Dr. Grant enjoys a stellar academic and a fascinating career in research. He is a specialist in functional & integrative medicine, scientist, professor, chemist, toxicologist, nutritionist, biofeedback, stress management and a natural pain specialist. Dr. Grant’s work has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates, Olympic Athletes, Scientists from various disciplines, Medical doctors, Integrative doctors, Pharmacists, Natural doctors, Acupuncturists, Massage therapists as well as allied health practioners worldwide. Dr Grant worked as a Senior Consultant for Health Canada, with MOU at FDA and CDC as well as in private practice. He has helped over 7000 clients naturally worldwide including clients at Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto to recover naturally from clogged arteries within few months. Our Philosophy is: We care, serve and educate NOT medicate, operate, radiate and vaccinate. We believe that prevention is better than intervention. Dr Grant support the upcoming health care reform which will make Integrative & functional Medicine, the primary health care system. Self care is more effective than crisis care and will cut health care funding/costs by half by the year 2020. Dr. George Grant has helped several key fortune 500 companies in Canada, USA and worldwide; non profit organizations in 7 countries; and top Olympic Athletes from Canada, USA along with 7500 clients worldwide. Dr. Grant is an Editor of several refereed scientific journals, has over 150 published articles, over 150 conference presentations, over 180 book reviews and 10 bestselling books/ DVDs with New York Best selling Authors.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • Brock University (Grad. 1991)
  • University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1985)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1975)
  • Alexandria University (Grad. 1972)

• Food allergy
  • Drug addiction
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Diabetic ketoacidosis
  • Osteoporosis
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Erectile dysfunction

• WONM International Award, July 2006, Bahamas, West Indies.
  • International Pain Conference, Chicago, IL Organizer & Speaker June 2015