Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD

Met and in a matter of minutes he helped me with back and neck pain and lack of motion. We plan some future events together so I can refer others for his amazing service to mankind.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Grant provided me with a non-invasive biocranial stretching treatment. He encouraged me to continue stretching to extend the range of motion in my neck. His natural treatment includes diet, exercise and supplements as opposed to medication. He's kind and supportive, give him a call and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

There are a few things one could expect from their doctor and in our case, we our doctor to be patient, professional, knowledgeable, caring and simply a human being. Dr. Grant has treated myself and my wife for a number of years now and we continue to be his patience as our life evolves as we age. We keep going back simply because we believe in his ability to single out what is causing our pain, the problems and the issues and each time, he has been able to recommend something that works. Dr. Grant has been good to us, to our life style and to our pain management and one whom we recommend to anyone of any age and of any walk of life if you are in pain or if you want a better understanding of the inter-working of your own body and mind. Thank you Dr. Grant for bringing wellness to our lives and may god bless your heart.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD's response
Thanks Amin. Much appreciated. Glad to be of service to you and all your family. Dr Grant, www.drgeorgegrant.com

Submitted October 8, 2017

One of the most passionate and caring doctors, I've ever seen

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD's response
Many Thanks for taking the time to do this rating. Glad to be of service to you. Dr. Grant, drgeorgegrant.com

Submitted October 8, 2017

Amazing doctor I have ever seen He gave me very good advise I feel very good now after using all the supplements He gave me

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Thanks. You are Amazing. Dr. Grant, www.drgeorgegrant.com

Submitted October 8, 2017

Amazing! I met Dr. Grant at a seminar where he sat me in a chair and demostrated his technique....WOW! In a few short minutes I felt so much better. The healing has continued and now a couple days later my tight neck with limited movement from my past frozen shoulder is relieved.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD's response
Many Thanks for your kindness. Very happy to meet you and help reduce your pain naturally by stretching & non invasive Biocranial. Dr. Grant, www.drgeorgegrant.com

Submitted October 8, 2017

TODAY, and by chance, and unsolicited, I spent five (5) minutes with Dr Grant, and within those five (5) minutes with five (5) non evasive corrective movements, you erased five (5) days of shoulder and neck discomfort, that in turn relived a five (5) day headache, which in turn immediately created a clearer vision, improved my alertness and increased brain power. Thank you Dr Grant, it’s now five (5) hours later and I’m still in the plus column and I know that under your care, my fiver moment will turn into a 50fiver. . .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD's response
Thanks for taking the time to provide this rating. You made my day. Glad to help you until you reach 101+ if I lived this long! Dr. Grant, www.drgeorgegrant.com

Submitted October 8, 2017

Just a few minutes of biocranial therapy with dr. Grant completely readjusted my nervous system, improved my physical and mental strength and turned around my day. Expertly done, precise and non invasive. I did not even know this technique existed and it could achieve so much so quickly.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD's response
Thanks so much for telling everyone about the non invasive Biocranial which I have used for 7700 clients worldwide. Dr. Grant, www.drgeorgegrant.com

Submitted October 8, 2017

Very knowledgeable naturopath but also a great scientist with multiple publications and authorship of many great texts.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

He treated me eithout touching snd no hand contact and my pain disappeared. He is truely an amazing doctor. And I could jot smile with my pain but now I can smile again.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., IMD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D., D.H.S., M.Sc., M.Ed., B.Sc.(Hons.), C.Chem., R.M., C.B.S. who is known as The Caring Doctor, is considered the Canadian authority in Integrative & Functional and Nutritional Medicine and Canada’s Wellness Ambassador. He pioneered the research on Beta Endorphins at the faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sask. in 1981. Dr. Grant organized and presented at the International Pain Conference in Chicago, IL. USA June 2015. Dr. George Grant is an International Expert in Biofeedback, Stress Management, Nutrition, Natural Pain Management, Functional & Integrative Medicine, Anti Aging and Nutritional Medicine. He is the founder & CEO of the Academy Of Wellness in 1980. Dr. Grant’s Inclusive Health philosophy encompasses preventing disease, orthomolecular nutrition regular exercise mindfulness and stress-reduction. He has helped over 7500 clients worldwide to reduce their dependency on medications, prevent surgeries and lead a normal healthy life style to 101+. Dr. Grant believes that Prevention is better than Intervention, Self Care is better than Crisis Care and Meditation is better than Medications. Dr. George Grant has published over 150 scientific papers and numerous poster session presentations, organized 2 International Conferences, completed 7 university degrees, have 7 worldwide patents, member of 6 advisory board of several Neutraceutical & Pharmaceutical companies, member of the editorial board of 8 International Journals, 17 fortune 500 companies, 10 non profit organizations and an active member of 6 professional organizations in Canada & USA. Dr. Grant enjoys a stellar academic and a fascinating career in research. He is a specialist in functional & integrative medicine, scientist, professor, chemist, toxicologist, nutritionist, biofeedback, stress management and a natural pain specialist. Dr. Grant’s work has been endorsed by Nobel Laureates, Olympic Athletes, Scientists from various disciplines, Medical doctors, Integrative doctors, Pharmacists, Natural doctors, Acupuncturists, Massage therapists as well as allied health practioners worldwide. Dr Grant worked as a Senior Consultant for Health Canada, with MOU at FDA and CDC as well as in private practice. He has helped over 7000 clients naturally worldwide including clients at Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto to recover naturally from clogged arteries within few months. Our Philosophy is: We care, serve and educate NOT medicate, operate, radiate and vaccinate. We believe that prevention is better than intervention. Dr Grant support the upcoming health care reform which will make Integrative & functional Medicine, the primary health care system. Self care is more effective than crisis care and will cut health care funding/costs by half by the year 2020. Dr. George Grant has helped several key fortune 500 companies in Canada, USA and worldwide; non profit organizations in 7 countries; and top Olympic Athletes from Canada, USA along with 7500 clients worldwide. Dr. Grant is an Editor of several refereed scientific journals, has over 150 published articles, over 150 conference presentations, over 180 book reviews and 10 bestselling books/ DVDs with New York Best selling Authors.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1995)
  • Brock University (Grad. 1991)
  • University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1985)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1975)
  • Alexandria University (Grad. 1972)

• Food allergy
  • Drug addiction
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Diabetic ketoacidosis
  • Osteoporosis
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Erectile dysfunction

• WONM International Award, July 2006, Bahamas, West Indies.
  • International Pain Conference, Chicago, IL Organizer & Speaker June 2015