Ratings for Dr. Dale J. Lange

very smart and caring doctor and a great clinical staff

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

A knowledgeable physician. Pleasant to deal with. Extremely poor follow up by office staff. Far too much time went by before I received a call from an Attending Physician with my results, who then suggested that I call my pain management doctor, if I have one, to schedule an appointment. This was over 2 weeks after my test and of course I had already done so on my own with the Pain Mgt doctor that they knew I had. His assistant Katarina ,was horrible. She lied to me about scheduling tests and caused me to wait an additional month before having an important test due to her incompetents. May never go back to him because of his staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Most caring, smart dr. fantastic diagnostician the best

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Very pleasant fellow, quite knowledgeable. Diagnosed and treated severe pain I had from a pinched nerve in my neck. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

When I first met with Dr Lange I was under the impression that I was in good hands. After being a patient of his for 2 years I realized that he did nothing for me but just run a great deal of tests and slam my insurance. His staff never followed up on any of my tests including but not limited to genetic screening, MRI, EMG/NCV, Complete blood chemistry and many other tests. I even received the test results of 4 other people mixed in with my medical records. I receive infusions based on the results of a biopsy. The infusions have done little to nothing to help me and it is now believed that the results of the biopsy were interpreted for his benefit since HSS receives $8000 per infusion and I get the infusions every 2 weeks. Now since I moved he has done nothing to help me get the infusions near my new residence and I have been waiting over 2 months for his office to send my medical records to me so I can receive care from another neurologist. Katerina his assistant is incompetent.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

He misdiagnosed me and then strung me along for 2 years.. all for nothing. He didn't care about me or my case. A terrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Dr. Dale J. Lange's Credentials

• French

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1978)

AHC