Ratings for Dr. John P. Mamana

I don't like him. not good. He take to much time i wait 2 hours

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

This doctor has a tremendous bedside manner here! Dr Mamana is incredibly knowledgable. His demeanor combined with the awards, Academia and work history gave me the confidence that the medical profession had long ago stripped from this mortal coil. In this small executive health care office there is a 2 or 3 to one staff to patient ratio. It was very easy to access the office and I cannot remember ever waiting more than a minute for anything. if your time is valuable and you have lost confidence then i highly recommend this doctor! in Mclean Va with EXECUTIVEMD.COM

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Brilliant,caring,punctual and follows up with lab and x-rays. The best doctor I have seen with fantastic credentials that help explain his genius. Made the diagnosis on my first visit of Acute Lyme Disease. He is a real keeper as an Internist.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Mamana is the most wonderful, caring, and brilliant physican I have ever met. I live 3,000 mi from his practice yet still see him at least twice a year after he saved my life by finding cancer that would have killed me that had gone totally undetected by all other Doctors on the West Coast. He has been my parents Doctor for approx. 30 years now (saving both of their lives over the years)and now family is lucky enough to be his patients too. WE are all patients for life!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

A very intelligent, diligent internist. He has been excellent and made an early diagnosis that saved my life. He is highly ethical, and very religious. He is thorough, on time,and very respectful. He is a 5/5. Thank goodness he left the previous practice with a jealous, hostile physician in charge.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Mamana for about 30 years, and have seen him annually for physicals for many recent years. He always is unhurried, thorough, pleasant, personable, and knowledgeable about and favorable towards prudent non-prescription treatments and prevention. I highly respect him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. John P. Mamana's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1970)

Delta Dental