Ratings for Trisha Keetch

I saw Trisha in 2014 after a relationship breakdown that I took really hard. She helped me so much and I felt so comfortable talking with her. She is so kind and authentic. I have thought about going back to see her in another area in my life, but I can’t find her on the website of where I saw her last, does anyone know if she is still located near whyte avenue?

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

I have been seeing Trisha sporadically for over 10 years. I started seeing her when she just became a therapist. She is absolutely incredible. Such a kind & caring listener & geniunely wants the best for her patients. Sometimes when I go to see her it’s loke having a cup of coffee with a friend. I have recommended many to her and feel so lucky to have her met her.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Trisha is beyond amazing. She makes you feel comfortable and heard but also holds you accountable. I don’t know how I would’ve gotten through the last two years without her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Trisha is the most amazing person I have met. I came to her with an idea of what psychologists were like and she completely blew that notion wide open. She has helped me conquer an incredibly devastating experience in my marriage, anxiety, new motherhood and now navigating all that comes with major life decisions and direction. I have sent numerous referrals to her because I completely trust that she has a gift with regards to her work with people. She is certainly not your average psychologist (or medical professional), she is one of kind and well worth the wait (3-4 weeks for appointments). I can't say enough wonderful things about Trisha!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Trish is one of the most amazing humans I have ever met. I didn’t want to go at first but I have a few friends who love her to death as well. The best decision I’ve ever made was listening to them and making my first appointment and now I actually look forward to our visits!! Lol. Patient, kind, real, authentic, non judgemental, EASY to talk to, knowledgeable, professional... I’ll be here for weeks if I keep going... if you are reading this MAKE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT!! Yes the first appointment may take 4 ish weeks to get because of how popular she is but IT IS WORTH it. I promise. 100% you’ll wonder why you waited so long.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Been seeing Trisha for 2.5 years now. She has made a big difference in my life and has helped me deal with my general anxiety. I always look forward to my visits with her and always leave feeling better than when I go in.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I absolutely adore Trish. After years of seeing several "meh" psychologists I was blessed to find Trish. I genuinely trust her and feel understood. I always feel so much better after seeing her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

This is an exceptionally skilled psychologist, the best I’ve seen in 20 years. I would recommend her to anyone, but particularly if you are dealing with PTSD or other unresolved trauma or difficult feelings. Action-based therapy, non judgmental. Compassionate and effective.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I started to see Trish at the young age of 21 ( I am now 27). Trish gave me the tools I needed to get through some very tough things in life, tools I still use today. I struggled with depression and anxiety and I can say I have learned to cope with both. Trisha helped me become the woman I am today and I look forward to our sessions! She is amazing, she loves her job and its shows, Her empathy is admirable and she exhibits amazing patients and understanding. She will not solve your problems, she will give you the tools you already had to figure out to do it yourself. She helps you become the version of yourself that was already always there. She has the ability to see that amazing person, bring him or her to surface and help you learn to grow even beyond that. I can not sing enough about her! I recommend her to every one! Christine J

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

She helped me conquer the unthinkable. I grew, changed and became peaceful and happy

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017