Ratings for Dr. Trisha Keetch

I started to see Trish at the young age of 21 ( I am now 27). Trish gave me the tools I needed to get through some very tough things in life, tools I still use today. I struggled with depression and anxiety and I can say I have learned to cope with both. Trisha helped me become the woman I am today and I look forward to our sessions! She is amazing, she loves her job and its shows, Her empathy is admirable and she exhibits amazing patients and understanding. She will not solve your problems, she will give you the tools you already had to figure out to do it yourself. She helps you become the version of yourself that was already always there. She has the ability to see that amazing person, bring him or her to surface and help you learn to grow even beyond that. I can not sing enough about her! I recommend her to every one! Christine J

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

She helped me conquer the unthinkable. I grew, changed and became peaceful and happy

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I just love her. I'm doing better, so not been for awhile & I actually miss her. Awesome and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

This woman is wonderful. She was really able to get to the root of what was bothering me without me knowing what was wrong. I wish I could give her more stars!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

So calm and comforting. Very helpful in times of need and inbetween.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

She is absolutely amazing. Always friendly, caring, understanding, and helpful. She's made a huge and positive difference in my life. I would not be where I am today if it weren't for all her continual support and guidance over the years. She continually goes above and beyond what any other psychologist has ever done for me.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

The only mental health professional I've continued to see. Easy to talk to and actively participates in your conversation. Super happy I found her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr Keetch is an amazing psychologist. I have been seeing her off and on for a few years now and always seem to gain more insight into myself. She is very easy to talk to and does not judge. I am very thankful for having her as my psychologist and feel that with her help I have grown in all aspects of my life. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

She's awesome! Kind, easy to talk to, does not judge. She has helped me tremendously with depression and anxiety. She's really helped me through some important life changes. She generally cares and wants me to succeed. Gave me the confidence to change and helped me see that I'm worth it. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

She is great! I have really struggled talking about my passed and with her I feel like I can tell her whatever and she never judges. I have recommended people to see her and my friend see her as well and she loves her! It's like talking to a friend

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014