Ratings for Dr. Trisha Keetch

Been seeing Trisha for 2.5 years now. She has made a big difference in my life and has helped me deal with my general anxiety. I always look forward to my visits with her and always leave feeling better than when I go in.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I absolutely adore Trish. After years of seeing several "meh" psychologists I was blessed to find Trish. I genuinely trust her and feel understood. I always feel so much better after seeing her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

She's the worst, not open mined, takes sides, didn't really listen to you our what your going through...I was diagnosed with a serious illness by another doc and she said it was in my head and not real, don't waste your time with this thing.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

This is an exceptionally skilled psychologist, the best I’ve seen in 20 years. I would recommend her to anyone, but particularly if you are dealing with PTSD or other unresolved trauma or difficult feelings. Action-based therapy, non judgmental. Compassionate and effective.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I started to see Trish at the young age of 21 ( I am now 27). Trish gave me the tools I needed to get through some very tough things in life, tools I still use today. I struggled with depression and anxiety and I can say I have learned to cope with both. Trisha helped me become the woman I am today and I look forward to our sessions! She is amazing, she loves her job and its shows, Her empathy is admirable and she exhibits amazing patients and understanding. She will not solve your problems, she will give you the tools you already had to figure out to do it yourself. She helps you become the version of yourself that was already always there. She has the ability to see that amazing person, bring him or her to surface and help you learn to grow even beyond that. I can not sing enough about her! I recommend her to every one! Christine J

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

She helped me conquer the unthinkable. I grew, changed and became peaceful and happy

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I just love her. I'm doing better, so not been for awhile & I actually miss her. Awesome and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

This woman is wonderful. She was really able to get to the root of what was bothering me without me knowing what was wrong. I wish I could give her more stars!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

So calm and comforting. Very helpful in times of need and inbetween.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

She is absolutely amazing. Always friendly, caring, understanding, and helpful. She's made a huge and positive difference in my life. I would not be where I am today if it weren't for all her continual support and guidance over the years. She continually goes above and beyond what any other psychologist has ever done for me.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016