Ratings for Dr. Trisha Keetch

She is absolutely amazing. Always friendly, caring, understanding, and helpful. She's made a huge and positive difference in my life. I would not be where I am today if it weren't for all her continual support and guidance over the years. She continually goes above and beyond what any other psychologist has ever done for me.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

The only mental health professional I've continued to see. Easy to talk to and actively participates in your conversation. Super happy I found her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr Keetch is an amazing psychologist. I have been seeing her off and on for a few years now and always seem to gain more insight into myself. She is very easy to talk to and does not judge. I am very thankful for having her as my psychologist and feel that with her help I have grown in all aspects of my life. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

She's awesome! Kind, easy to talk to, does not judge. She has helped me tremendously with depression and anxiety. She's really helped me through some important life changes. She generally cares and wants me to succeed. Gave me the confidence to change and helped me see that I'm worth it. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

She is great! I have really struggled talking about my passed and with her I feel like I can tell her whatever and she never judges. I have recommended people to see her and my friend see her as well and she loves her! It's like talking to a friend

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

The best part about Trisha is that she does not judge; nothing phases her. She is very open minded and understands young adults/young professionals. She is very in touch with younger clientele and I can assure you will be comfortable telling her stories that older demographics may not be familiar with. When you go see Trisha, it's like going to chat with a good friend. She is there to help you become a happier person in life, no matter what issue you may be dealing with. I have recommended Trisha to many friends who have all had amazing things to say about her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Trisha is an amazing psychologist. I am a young professional who when I was first referred to her was 1 small step away from a mental breakdown. Dr.Keetch helped me in so many ways. She made me the assertive, confident woman that I am today. 2 years ago when I came to see her I didn't want to leave my bed. Now I'm ready to take on the world and I could never repay her for that. Trisha is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

I went into her private practice lost, scared, so full of anxiety and panic. I came out confident, in control, happier. Not "fixed" as often there is no fix...but I now have the ability to manage my anxiety and panic thanks to Trish!! Such an amazing, caring woman! If anyone is unsure or reluctant to see a psychologist then just meet once with her...I promise it's so worth it.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Trisha is a great psychologist! She has been so helpful, I actually enjoy going to see her!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Trisha has helped me work through a lot. I have recommended her to a few close friends. They too love her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012