Ratings for Dr. Desiree Prisman

Dr. Prisman is TRULY amazing! She really listened to me and she has helped me improve my life in soooo many ways! THANK YOU The key thing for me is that she worked with me to fully understand what was going on in my life and then we worked to improve it.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Prisman. She has helped me improve my life in so many ways with the tools/skills she has given me. She is both caring and professional and has been a real life changer.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Prisman. She has helped me to improve my life in so many ways with the tools/skills she has given me. She is both caring and professional and for me she has been a real life changer.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Prisman is definitely the best psychologist I have ever seen. She really listens and gives great tools to help make things easier/better. She is compassionate, caring, and knowledgable. Thank you Dr. Prisman for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Prisman literally saved my life after many years of struggle trying to figure out how to live a better life. She gave me skills that I now use almost every day and helped change my life. I thought I would post a note about her. I guess the main point is that I recommend her. She is by far the best psychologist I have ever seen and for the first time I am feeling like things can be okay.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dr. Prisman is an amazing psychologist. I agree with the previous posting. I would highly recommend her. She is understanding, empathic, and knowledgeable. I thank her for helping me to lead a better life.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Desiree Prisman is a master in her field. I have seen a few psychologists and she is by far the best. You would be extremely fortunate if you get the opportunity to work with her. I can't stress this enough.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

For my first 12 sessions with Dr. Prisman, my insurance paid $100/hour, leaving me to pay $80. 12 X $80 = $960. Ouch! Because I couldn't afford a year of private DBT with Dr. Prisman, these 12 sessions were rushed, so rushed I couldn't see paying full price for a few more hours. Yet, Dr. Prisman is a highly professional, compassionate therapist who sees the potential and good in people. I highly recommend her for those who can afford ongoing sessions. Even those 12 sessions really helped me--she saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I would very much recommend Dr. Prisman. She was very insightful and helped me with my problems. After many years of difficulty I now feel hopeful and understood. She seems genuinely interested in having her patients improve their quality of life and she gives you skills to help make that happen. She is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

After seeing a psychiatrist for over 10 years and not getting anywhere. Wow if was just a chance that I was told about Dr Prisman. She is incredibly knowledgeable and gives all the information she possibly can. Her high motivation certainly helped me (due to my disappointment with the mental health system). She is clear and goals are set which was all new to me and what I needed. I found her approach wonderful and suggest her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010