Ratings for Dr. Desiree Prisman

I have had issues with anxiety and depression for many years and have seen numerous psychologists, therapists, and other "helpers" over the years. I was referred to Dr. Prisman and I have finally found someone who understands me and is helping me. She has such a good way of giving me tools that actually improve my daily life, along with helping to get to the core of what is holding me back. She is very knowledgable and skilled in her field. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Prisman!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have had long standing anxiety and depression for many many years. I have seen more psychologists, therapists, spiritual advisors and other "helpers" than I can remember. Finally I have found a person who has helped me. Thank you so much Dr. Prisman. Dr. Prisman has helped me improve my life in many ways. She has given me tools and strategies that have allowed me to live a much better life. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Prisman and all I can say is that she is amazing and has really helped me. It took a long time to find the right person to work with.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have seen many psychologists in the past and Dr. Prisman is by far the best I have ever seen. She has really helped me more than I can ever say. Thanks you! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Prisman is TRULY amazing! She really listened to me and she has helped me improve my life in soooo many ways! THANK YOU The key thing for me is that she worked with me to fully understand what was going on in my life and then we worked to improve it.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Prisman. She has helped me improve my life in so many ways with the tools/skills she has given me. She is both caring and professional and has been a real life changer.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Prisman is definitely the best psychologist I have ever seen. She really listens and gives great tools to help make things easier/better. She is compassionate, caring, and knowledgable. Thank you Dr. Prisman for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Prisman literally saved my life after many years of struggle trying to figure out how to live a better life. She gave me skills that I now use almost every day and helped change my life. I thought I would post a note about her. I guess the main point is that I recommend her. She is by far the best psychologist I have ever seen and for the first time I am feeling like things can be okay.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Dr. Prisman is an amazing psychologist. I agree with the previous posting. I would highly recommend her. She is understanding, empathic, and knowledgeable. I thank her for helping me to lead a better life.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

Desiree Prisman is a master in her field. I have seen a few psychologists and she is by far the best. You would be extremely fortunate if you get the opportunity to work with her. I can't stress this enough.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012