Ratings for Dr. Desiree Prisman

I have been seeing Dr. Prisman and I have to agree that she is an amazing psychologist. She has helped me improve my life in numerous ways. She definitely understands me and her help and support have allowed me to change my life. She gets it and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I have seen Dr. Prisman for awhile and I can honestly say that she has completely changed my life. However, before I go into that I will explain my ratings. I have given her 5’s for knowledge and helpfulness as she has a deep understanding of her field and was able to help me when so many others have failed. I gave her staff a 5 as they are nice - all they really do is check you in, but definitely pleasant. I did give Dr. Prisman a 4 for punctuality as she can sometimes run a few minutes late. However, she actually gives you a full hour (and sometimes even more) so I can’t really complain too much about a few minutes. Now - with all that said, I came to Dr. Prisman after seeing several other psychologists and psychiatrists and really never felt any progress. I suffer from anxiety and depression to the point that they have had a significant impact on my life/relationships. Dr. Prisman helped me understand my feelings and gave me tools that I can use to cope better. All of this has allowed me to get my life on track, get into a loving relationship, and do better at work. I can’t say enough. I feel very lucky to have met Dr Prisman and to work with her - I would highly recommend her. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr Prisman has been very helpful to me. I feel she really understands me and provides me with the necessary skills that help me to feel hopeful about my future.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I got no help whatsoever I felt like she was ignoring my feelings. Maybe it’s not the right approach for me - either way, I won’t go back.

Submitted April 30, 2018

Thank you Dr. Prisman - you really changed my life. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Prisman really helped me by giving me specific tools with how to deal with my life. I would highly recommend her. She really is a caring and compassionate person who takes the time to get to know you and help you.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

All I need to say about Dr. Prisman is that she helped me after years of looking for someone who could understand me. Thank you Dr. Prisman - she is great and I highly recommend her..

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I have had issues with anxiety and depression for many years and have seen numerous psychologists, therapists, and other "helpers" over the years. I was referred to Dr. Prisman and I have finally found someone who understands me and is helping me. She has such a good way of giving me tools that actually improve my daily life, along with helping to get to the core of what is holding me back. She is very knowledgable and skilled in her field. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Prisman!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have had long standing anxiety and depression for many many years. I have seen more psychologists, therapists, spiritual advisors and other "helpers" than I can remember. Finally I have found a person who has helped me. Thank you so much Dr. Prisman. Dr. Prisman has helped me improve my life in many ways. She has given me tools and strategies that have allowed me to live a much better life. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Prisman and all I can say is that she is amazing and has really helped me. It took a long time to find the right person to work with.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017