Ratings for Dr. Nader Shenouda

A modern-age Marcus Welby !! Dr's. like him don't come along very often and my family & I are so pleased to count ourselves among his patients. The last time I had a dr. who came close to having the thorough, caring treatment and personable nature of this man was over 40 yrs. ago (and he joined the mass medical exodus to the US) - I hope this man never retires during my lifetime !!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

can never get an appt always gone on vacation/ the new personnel aren't helpful never ever get a chance to see Dr. and tell us to go to walk in clinic ?????? Where is such a clinic for person that doesn't drive ? Is there one in Oakbank ? N]ot sure if Dr. knows if we cannot get in to see him .

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

All around a great place doctors are very good with their patients

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Very very happy that I have Dr. Shenouda as my doctor. He treats me like a person and takes time to listen to my inquiries .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr Shenouda is a great doctor. He is very thorough, explains test results, takes time to listen to any questions you have and never rushes you out of the room.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I had a very bad eye infection when to Selkirk ,saw him with in 1 hr in Er ..looked at my prior Cancer teartment before giving me antiboites ..Thank you for your care

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

First time meeting doctor. He was very interested in what I was telling him. He looked after finding me throat specialist, got an appointment right away. He was very helpful and answered all my 4 questions. I was very comfortable with the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Shenouda has basically saved my life. After seeing another doctor for abt 15 years, and becoming progressively sicker and sicker, I finally made the move to see a new doctor. Dr. Shenouda, immediately did a total work up on me. We found many medical things going on that needed immediate treatment. I have been working with him for a year now with proper medication and diet, and I am feeling so much better. He always listens to me and takes time to explain what's going on in my body. He's very personable and polite.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Very thorough, took time to explain all test results. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I am moving out of town and I fel sad as I am losing one of the most competent, compassionate and caring physician I have ever known. Thanks Dr. Shenouda

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013